Sunday, 16 June 2013

Haul // Pharmacy

So. I went shopping today, and spent more than I should have, but hey! Who needs food when you can have beauty products?
The products I've bought today have been ones that I've been hearing and reading about constantly, so I said I’d start off my blogging endeavor by putting them them to the test.
                
Here’s what I bought.

Cocoa Brown: 1hr Tan (€*7.99 – Ryan’s Pharmacy)
Cocoa Brown: Night and Day (€7.99 – Ryan’s Pharmacy)
Cocoa Brown: Self Tan Applicator Mitt (€3.74 – FeelUnique.com)
Vichy - Normaderm: Hyaluspot (€10.00 – Ryan’s Pharmacy)
Garnier - Skin Naturals: 5 sec Perfect Blur (€11.99 on offer, usually €19.99 – Ryan’s Pharmacy)
Maybelline New York - Volum’ Express: The Mega Plush (€8.00 – Ryan’s Pharmacy)
 (*It took me AGES to find and figure out how to use the € symbol!)
I absolutely cannot wait to try out these products and share my views on them, and I also have a miniscule (2 items) order on the way from MUA which I’m very excited about as I’ve been reading nothing but stellar reviews about. Hopefully it won’t be too long until I settle into the wonderful world of blogging.
Chow for now!
Cint
X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...