Sunday, 30 June 2013

Wishlist // July

So here’s everything I want in July… it’s not very extravagant, but never-the-less I’m probably not going to get them all... Ah well a girl can wish and just the like the lotto, there can be a roll-over.

Bourjois – Healthy Mix Foundation

I’m always been one to try out different foundations and have been interesting in trying this one out, the fab Pixiwoo girls also recommend it.

Bourjois – Cream Blush
This has gotten really great reviews also over the beauty blogosphere and from the pictures they looks really nice, really want to try out a cream blush too and I’ve always stuck to powder blushes.

Fuschia – Liquid Blush

Really interested in trying out some liquid blush and seen this being used on Expose. Fuschia is also an Irish company.

La Roche Posse – Effaclar A.I
I’m always on the lookout for a good spot treatment. This product seems to be hit and miss, love or hate but I’d really like to try it out.

MAC lipstick – Crème Cup and Snob

I'm in LOVE with these two colours, they just look amazing and I've never had ANY MAC lipsticks (shame on me...)

Real Techniques – Core Collection and Stippling Brush.
 It looks like Real Techniques are a must have for every girl. Every review has been positive and they just look amazing. These are definitely something I’ll be crossing out on my wish list ASAP.

Benefit – They’re Real Mascara
Again, so many great reviews. I’m raging I missed out when it was given away FREE with Junes Elle Magazine (bit of a rant here... I went to get this about 2 weeks into June and the July issue had been rolled out and June was nowhere to be seen. This really annoys me, if it’s a monthly issue, the leave it on the shelves for that month!!)

Maybelline, Colour Show Neon - Pow Green
I’m not really one for nail-varnish, basically because my nails are crap and I have a horrible habit of biting them. If it was up to me I’d have a set of false French tips on the whole time.
But....I NEED the green one love green… I love neon green, it looks deadly. That is all! But I haven’t seen it anywhere yet!

And loads of new SHOES of course!

Any of these products in your wishlist??

Cint X

2 comments :

  1. I'd love the cream blushes from Bourjois and They're Real mascara, still haven't had a chance to try them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The swatches and pics ive seen of them on the face look lovely, and reviews of They're Real mascara have been stellar! I love me a good Mascara! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...