Sunday, 23 June 2013

Review // Garnier: Skin Naturals – 5 Second Perfect Blur.

“SMOOTHING PERFECTING PRIMER OPTICAL EFFECT”

I have to admit that I’ve been hanging off the ‘Primer’ bandwagon for some while now (I’ve tried two) until I heard about Garnier’s 5 Second Perfect Blur. After reading some reviews and seeing some pictures I had to give it a go. I finally got my hands on it and I’m fully on the bandwagon now... and no-one’s going to get me off it!
When first reading about it, it was priced at €20 which I thought ok, if it does what it says its money well spent.
What’s that I heard? Hello postman! He kindly brought me a Dunnes Stores book and low and behold...

Yay! Bargain!
 Trotted into Dunnes, searched up and down every aisle…
no Perfect Blur.
So feeling very deflated I walked across the shopping centre in the pharmacy and there it was, right in front of me and to the left side and to the right side, was €19.99, on offer for €11.99. There is a God and he/she likes beauty!
 Here’s some pictures.

(Left - Product Swatch, Top Right - Packaging, Bottom (L) - Before (R) - After)

 I cannot tell you how much I love this product! Unlike ones I’ve tried before which seem rather heavy and there’s a big of tugging and pulling to get it evenly distributed over my face, Perfect Blur has a really light almost ‘fluffy’ texture and goes on smoothly and evenly.
After putting it on my skin felt so hydrated without feeling or looking greasy, it looked much smoother, my pores seemed smaller, any marks/blemishes looked reduces and my makeup just glides on and stays put all day.
 Garnier: Skin Naturals – 5 Second Perfect Blur is available from all good Pharmacy’s and Supermarkets retailing from €12 (on offer) - €20.

6 comments :

  1. If there was a 'like' button, id use it.. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I've actually read a few mixed reviews on this one but I can actually see a difference! I think I might give it a go. I've just bought the Revlon Photoready Primer and although I've only used it a couple of times so far it seems to be really nice!

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Im really glad the review helped! In fairness the picture actually doesn't do the primer enough justice! Haven't tried any other primer really, Still have quite a bit of this left!
      Would love to hear your thoughts on the Revlon Primer!
      X

      Delete
  3. This is a great review- I keep seeing this on the shelves but couldn't work out whether it would be a disappointment. After reading your review I might have to give it a try!

    Rosie x
    itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I probably wouldn't have purchased this so quick it it wasn't on offer. Having used it I'd definitely pay full price for it, unless I found something better!
      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...