Sunday, 11 August 2013

Re-Purchased // Most Re-Purchased Products

We all have our go-to products, ones we can’t live without and will continue to re-purchase until there discontinued.
Here’s a few of mine, but I want to know yours!!
 (Some Items not shown)

Exfoliators:

St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub:
No exfoliator has ever came close to this for me, it has the perfect amount of grittiness for my skin, enough to know I’m giving my skin a good ol’ seeing too, but still know I’m not rubbing it raw.
(Lately I cant seem to get this particular one anywhere, so had to choose something else)
L’Oreal Paris, Perfect Clean – Foaming Gentle Scrub: Exfoliating (All Skin Types):
Because St.Ives is quite gritty, I don’t use it every day, so when I feel my skin needs a slight pick-me-up ill use this. It’s nice and gentle and smells amazing. (I love the little Scrublet!)
(Already Re-Purchased)
 Clean&Clear - Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:
Although not as gritty as St.Ives, I find this one really good, I've always suffered from blackheads around my chin and on my nose, and this has made a huge difference
(Already Re-Purchased)

 Cleansing:

Clean&Clear - Deep Action Cream Wash:
My first choice for everyday cleansing, it leaves a lovely tingly feeling afterwards so I always feel fresh after using it.
(Already Re-Purchased)

Clean&Clear – Deep Cleansing Lotion for Sensitive Skin:
 Cheap and cheerful, and good for keeping pesky spots at bay, I don't use this everyday as I think it can be quite harsh on skin, but its great for a deep clean feeling.
 Eyes:

Avon ColorTrend Kajal Stick (Black and whatever other colour they come in):
Cheap as chips and if you’re lucky you’ll have stocked up when the limited edition, double ended ones were on offer. I did and boy am I glad... (Still quite upset that Avon ceased trading in Ireland). I've tried loads of different brands of eyeliner, but I keep coming back to these ones, I think I have every color there ever brought out. I’ll have to use these sparingly as Avon has been discontinued in Ireland :(

Foundation:

Maybelline, New York – Dream Satin Liquid:
For now. I've tried loads of foundations and It’s the only Maybelline Liquid Foundation that actually looks nice on my skin, so I've re-purchased quite a few times.
(Already Re-Purchased)

Lips:
Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm:
Just like it says, Its a classic, I use this every night and still have some on my lips in the morning when I wake up (unlike other balms). I love the tingly feeling it leaves.
(Already Re-Purchased)

Burts  - Beeswax Lip Balm:
This would be my backup in case I run out of Carmex. It smells amazing!

Please leave comments about your most re-purchased items, and also suggestions, I'm always looking to try new things :)
Cint
x

1 comment :

  1. Nice post! I have so many products I use continuously! My favorites are my bath and beauty products. Feel free to check out my blog sometime

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...