Friday, 30 August 2013

Review // L'Oreal Elvive: Triple Resist Masque with Reinforcing Serum

"Triple Resist Masque provides intensive care to fragile hair with a tendency to fall, in a rich creamy formula"


Due to the VERY warm summer we had, my poor hair was a little lacklustre, a little dry and just looking a little on the poor side in recent months, so I'd been wanting to get a good masque and give it a bit of TLC.

I decided on L'Oreal Elvive's Triple Resist Masque with Reinforcing Serum and Arginine (an essential amino acid and a vital constituent of the hair fibre).

I have to be brutally honest,
it really did nothing for my hair, and before you ask, I've given it as fair a shot as I can as I've finished the tub.
The masque itself smells amazing, if not a little on the strong side, and the consistency was quite thick, I found it less creamy and more stringy if that makes sense?

The directions state "after shampoo, squeeze out excess moisture and apply, concentrating on the lengths and ends. Leave in for 2-3 minutes". Because my hair was leaning on the drier side I left the masque on for about 5-7 minutes, just to make sure it really sank in. I rinsed and dried my hair as normal and honestly, it felt the same as if I was just after shampooing and conditioning my hair as normal. Obviously I wasn't expecting a miracle after the first use, but to still see no difference after finishing the tub was a little disappointing. The only positive I do have about the masque is the smell, because its so strong to begin with it will last in your hair until the next wash.

Bottom line:
It didn't work for me and my hair type, so I won't be purchasing this again.

L'Oreal Elvive - Triple Resist Masque with Reinforcing Serum can be found in all good supermarkets, pharmacy's and online here at Boots.ie from €6.49 upwards.


Have any of you used the masque? Did it work for you?
Please don't hesitate in leaving a comment, I love reading them and will try my best to reply to each and every one.
Cint X

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know,i really hoped it would, I've used the shampoo's and find them good, I suppose its just finding the right product for your hair type.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Cint X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...