Saturday, 28 September 2013

Award // The Versatile Blogger Award!

Guys I'm delight to say that aswel as being nominated for a Liebster Award, I've also been nominated for the 'Versatile Blogger' award by the lovely Anna over at The Anna Diaries , So I just want to say a massive thank you to Anna for even considering me for a nomination!


As with other blogger awards, there are a few rules to adhere to:


1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.

4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.


7 Facts About Me::

1. No-one but my sister knows about my blog, I'd love to tell my friends, but I don't think they'd 'get it'

2. I have a heart murmur

3. I can drive a car, tractor and small motorbike and learned to drive when I was 14/15

4. I'm the worst passenger IN THE WORLD, I've never been in an accident to make me that way, but I'm terrified in the passenger seat.

5. I can quote most of, if not all of Cool Runnings (If you don't know what that is, then shame on you!!)

6. Daniel Craig is the only Bond I will ever love,I've never and will never watch a bond movie with anyone else, He is my bond!

7. I wanted to be a mechanic, I think I still do! I'm not sure, that's the reason I didn't go to college, I still have no idea what I want to do. I'll figure it out someday, I still have loads of time.

Blogs I Nominate (Recently discovers blogs that I love reading):

Blue Eyed Beauty
Beauty Waterfall
Tea Party With Alice
Carlotta's Beauty Spot
More Than Adored
Forever Fabulous In Bows
Life Of Libby
Meg Says
Not Another Product
M L Hauken
She Might Be Loved
A Scottish Lass
Anitas Beauty Spot

Apologies if you've already been nominated for the award! Its very hard to find people who haven't, But I hope you enjoy nevertheless!

Cint X

4 comments :

  1. Love your facts! I'm with you on no1 - not many of the people I know are aware of my blog. They wouldn't understand! And YES! Daniel Craig! what a man. Thanks for doing this :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me!
      Exactly! none of my friends would understand either!
      Ha, I actually thought I was gonna get in trouble with the whole Daniel Craig - Bond fact, but I'm glad someone agrees! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...