Friday, 13 September 2013

Friday Buys // Cocoa Brown, L'Oreal + More...

Fridays = Shopping = Here's what I got!



Cocoa Brown - Tough Stuff.
Yay! About time too! My usual pharmacy still haven't stocked this, but the one I get prescriptions from finally got it, so I picked up two and cannot wait to use it!
€2.99 per sachet. 


L'Oreal - Triple Active Re-Nourish Velvety Toner (Bit of a mouthful!)
I've been on the lookout for a toner lately even though the L'Oreal Micellar Water (Review Here) acts as a toner I use it mainly for make-up removal so wanted something separate. So I decided on this toner and I'm intrigued by the consistency of it, unlike your usual toner (water like consistency) this is quite a bit thicker. I'm looking forward to using it!
Was €6.80 down to €4.56
  

Nair - Ultra Hair Removal, Sensitive Cream
A staple in my drawer! I've already reviewed it here, but I'll try to add more pictures soon!
€1.49 per '2for1' Sachet in Pharmacy (€1.64 in Tesco)


Neutrogena - T/Gel Shampoo for Dry Hair
Not at all glamorous, but unfortunately, as of late, its needed.
 €5.80



Bobby Pins/Hair Grips
 Is it just me or is it IMPOSSIBLE to keep track of these guys! Wouldn't mind, I don't use them terribly often but when I do.. I lose them. Quite annoying! I thought this was a fine deal!
 €2 for 250 Hair Grips.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...