Friday, 20 September 2013

Friday Buys // L'Oreal, Water Wipes + More...

This is probably going to become a weekly thing for me, because I always seem to buy a few beauty and makeup bits on a Friday and I like sharing. These are probably things I'll be reviewing in the future anyway.

Here's what I got today:


Cotton Wool Pad's:
A fairly staple item for anyone who used makeup or beauty products, These Tesco pads are cheap as chips and they don't fall apart like other cheap pads I've heard about.
65c in Tesco


WaterWipes:
I've seen these splashed all over the blogging world (excuse the pun) and really wanted to give them a try. They only contain three ingrediants, so It'll be interesting to see how they compare to other wipes I've used. 
€2.34 in Dunnes Stores


Original Source: Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Shower Gel
You need this in your life, it smells amazing and is vegan friendly and is packed full of natural ingredients, I had a little rave about how much I love Original Source here.
€1.42, Currently on offer in Tesco


L'Oreal Skin Perfection, 3 in ! Purifying Micellar Solution
This is my third bottle and I'm not even halfway through the second. I can't not pick this up when its on offer in my local pharmacy. I love this stuff, I've never tried any other Micellar water before, so can't compare, but this does exactly what it promises, I've review it here.
€4.60 in Ryan's Pharmacy (It's down from €9.20, but my previous bottles were on offer from about €7.69)


Argan Oil Hair Treatment:
I just happened to see this in Lidl and said I'd pick it up. I've been seeing nothing nut hair oils all over the place and my hair could really do with a bit of TLC. Its smells ridiculously like Johnson's baby oil though!
I'll more than likely be doing a review on it in the future.
€2.99 for 100ml in Lidl


Have you guys used or are interested in the performance of any of the products I picked up? 

I also made my first Cloud10Beauty purchase, so very excited about that, Didn't realise shipping was only €3 to Ireland, That's quite decent!

Cint X

2 comments :

  1. Great little haul! I must admit, I also tend to pick up new products on a fairly regular basis and I never like to run out of anything!

    The L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3in1 Purifying Micellar Solution is on offer for £3.00 in my local ASDA and I really feel like I need it in my life! :-) x

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Friday without fail. I love having backups.

      I'm the same with the Micellar water, My skincare routine wouldn't be the same without it. Thanks for commenting!

      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...