Thursday, 12 September 2013

Rave // Original Source - Packed Full Of Natural Stuff



This is more of a rave than a review as I am IN LOVE with Original Source! A few months back my sister decided to become a Vegan, so we're always on the look out for vegan friendly products. Our friend had been using the Original Source hand wash so was telling us about it. I had never heard of the brand before but my sister and I were interested in trying it. 
After sniffing out the relatively small range on offer in Tesco, The 'Vanilla Milk and Raspberry' Moisturising Hand wash was picked. Holy s**t lads,  it smells scrumptious!! Its €2.99 in Tesco, but every now and then they have a 2 for €5 offer so we usually grab it then.

To my delight they also have them stocked in Lidl, albeit another relatively small selection, but its cheaper than Tesco, €1.90 compared to €1.49 (only 41c, but every little helps). I picked up two of their Shower Gels, 'Mint and Tea Tree' and 'Lime'. Although I'm not a huge fan of the smell of tea tree, I love mint and this shower gel has a 'Tingle Factor' meaning that after use your skin will basically tingle. Its really quite a refreshing shower gel to use.
I am however, a HUGE fan of Lime.. and this like the hand wash smells amazing. I can't wait to use it, but I'm trying to be good and only open and use one at a time, its proving difficult though.

I love the packaging, Its fully recyclable and because its not  fully see-through, the bright colour's of the product shows through it also has quirky little facts about the products itself.

*82 British sunrises helped make one moisturising bottle of the Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Moisturising Hand wash

*7,927 tingling real mint leaves are packed into Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel

*40 real zingy limes are packed into Original Source Lime Shower Gel

There are loads of different products available from Original Source, shower gels (including handy pouch refills), scrubs, hand-wash's, bath products, hair products and a line of shower gels and shaving products for men.

So if your looking for Vegan and Eco friendly shower and bath products that smell absolutely AMAZING and are cheap as chips then check out Original Source

2 comments :

  1. oooooooooooooh did i mention I'm a Vanilla freak , this Vanilla and Raspberry sounds sooooo yummy
    x Heath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you did! Aw Heather its fab! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...