Saturday, 28 September 2013

Review // Make Up Academy: Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette


 As a lover of big structured brows, an eyebrow pencil is a must for me, so while I was putting in a order from MUA I decided to throw this in the cart. In the past I had been using Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown and Black (The brown is quite ashen in colour, so I use black along with it to get the right shade). So when this arrived this morning I was eager to put it to the test!

I was impressed at the length of the pencil, its quite longer than what I've used in the past which I'm guessing can only mean more product. Another thing I like is the brush at the end, the bristles are the perfect length as I find longer ones a little harder to control in such a small area.


I instantly fell in love with the consistency of the pencil, its not too soft and not too hard, and makes blending extremely easy. The shade is also perfect for me, so there's no need for using too pencils. I've included a before and after of my eyebrows, Obviously though, I'm no professional and they probably look wonky, but it'll give you an idea of what you can achieve. I will advise that you use a light touch with it, because it is on the softer side and very pigmented!

Le before - Icky brows

Le after - Better brows


Bottom Line: 
The Essence pencils have been made redundant and the MUA Eyebrow pencil is now my go-to product and its cheaper too costing me a mere €1.17! I have my eye on one of there eyebrow kits aswel!

The eyebrow pencil is available in blonde and brunette and can be purchase on the MUA store here or in Superdrug stores Nationwide. 
Whats your favourite eyebrow product?

8 comments :

  1. This looks like a handy little brow product, and it's such a great price! Your eyebrows look amazing by the way :)

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I've fallen in love with it. Thanks! I hate them when they're not filled, I'd give anything for HD brows, But until then I have my trusty brow pencil X

      Delete
  2. Great post! I've been using the MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde for quite some time now and in fact I have just recently repurchased another one! It does the job really well, and for £1 here in the UK, I really can't ask for more!

    Btw, your eyebrows look super neat and filled in to perfection :-) xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was a good day, Usually I can do my right one perfectly, but the left one is allover the place!
      It'll definitely be something I'll repurchase xx

      Delete
  3. This seems great and I will definitely try it if I can find a shade that works for blondes. Currently I use the Collection eye brow definer and it's another great budget buy :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do one in blonde, but I don't know whether it works for all blondes (if you know what I mean) But i'd definitely recommend checking it out, especially for the price!
      x

      Delete
  4. Oh that looks fab! And I think you do your brows really well! :)
    I saw these the other day when I was out but never bothered to buy one as I assumed for the price they would be a bit pants.... although I don't know why I thought that as I love some of the other things in the MUA range!
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kammi!
      For £1, I really can't fault it.
      I love all things I've tried from MUA so far and I'm so glad I found out about them!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...