Monday, 23 September 2013

Social Media // Facebook and Other Changes!

Hey guys! I've set up a Facebook page for Makeup and Messes! So you can keep up to date and never miss a post!



You can like my page from the blog >> over in the side bar

or...

You can go directly to the Makeup and Messes facebook page and like it there !

I've been messing about with the sidebar the whole night, so you might notice some changes! I now have a Blog Button and a 'grab' code thanks to the amazing Ellie at xomisse, she's a html genius!! I tried a billion times to so the grab code thingy, but just had to give up and hand her the reigns. I 100% recommend her for all your bloggy-tech-problems (grand use of the English language there!).

I've also made the 'Follow Me' section a little bit more streamlined and tidier and basically 'put together'.

You'll also notice the 'Page' tabs at the top, Its just a little more information about me and the blog.

Hope the changes and additions make the blog better and more interactive. I love talking about makeup and whatnot but I'm also here to (hopefully) make a few like-minded friends, so hopefully with the addition of a Facebook page this will be made easier!

Dont' forget I'm also in Twitter! 


And Pinterest (although, truth be told, I don't use it much, I kinda don't know how!)


And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC!

I also just want to say a little thank you to everyone who'd followed me so far! I'm hoping to hold a small giveaway when I reach 50 followers on Bloglovin' and will also be doing giveaways when I reach certain milestones aswel. So stay tuned!! 

Cint X


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...