Sunday, 8 September 2013

Tag // This or That

On my Sunday bloglovin' catch up, I found this tag over at The Brunette Beauty and said I'd give it a go I love these type of posts as it gives a nice inside to a blogger without being to personal so feel free to do it yourselves :) Some choices have been changed to make more relevant, but I've stated where. I've also added a few pictures (all mine) where applicable!


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush - I love a pop of colour on my cheeks.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick - For a long time I was terrified of it, I had one! But now I'm really loving it and have started to purchase more, Its all about picking the right lipstick for a certain look. 
Liner or Mascara?
Mascara - My eyes look way more alive with mascara on. 
Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation - A good foundation can give you a flawless look and if its a full coverage foundation you'll probably get away without concealer.
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour?
Neutral - I tend to shy away from loads of color on my eyes. 
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Pressed - A lot less messy that presses.. My blog is called Makeup and Messes for a reason!

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze?
I've never tried either .... (sorry)
Long or Short Nails?
Long - I used to bite my nails and hated it, I've kicked the habit and I love my longer nails!
Acrylic or Natural?
Depends, for everyday wear, I'd choose natural, but for occasions I'd get gels.
(Stiletto Gels)
Bright's or Dark's?
Brights - They make my nails look longer than they are. 
Patteren's or Plain? (This was Flower or No Flower? but kinda confused me, so I made a small change)
Plain - for handiness sake, I'm rubbish at nail art, unless its crackle polish, as that does all the work!

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash/Spray?
Perfume - Aww I need new perfume. My drawer is full of perfume bottles with the tiniest amount left because I don't want to use it all. My favourite is probably Hugo Boss Deep Red or Pure Purple.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Whichever is handiest. Which is usually Lotion. 
Body Wash or Soap?
Body Wash. I find soaps quite drying.
Lush or other bath company?
I've never tried any Lush products, but they look amazing. So I'd probably have to say.. Radox. Although the Original Source shower gels and soaps smell good enough to eat!

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Sweats - Not so much by choice, but I'm unemployed and I'm usually stuck at home so don't normally wear jeans around the house.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
3/4 length - I find them more flattering on my arms.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses - I love donning pretty dress on a night out, but I do like skirts, makes a nice change.
(Probably my favourite dress!)
Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes - For no other reason than I know how to wear them. 
Flip Flops or Sandals?
I never wear either really.
Scarves or Hats?
Hats - Cute beanie hats!
Studs or Dangly earrings? 
Dangly - So much more choice.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Bracelets - I have lovely necklaces,but I'm afraid to lose them!
Heels or Flats?
Heels - I will not go on a night out without a killer pair of heels and I usually refuse point black to even bring flats!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding Boots - Simply because I have them for horse riding.
(Meet Tamara and Abby)
Jacket or Hoodie?
Hoodies - I love a nice comfy hoodie, the bigger the better
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21 - I've only been there once, but I've never been to Charlotte Russe
Brown Thomas or Mead Street? (This was Saks 5th or Nordstrom? but that's American, so doesn't apply to me)
Brown Thomas - Its wonderful, I'd walk around it all day! I've actually never been to Mead Street! 

Hair:
Light or Dark?
Dark (right now) - but generally either - I'm a brunette right now (naturally), but have died my hair Rihanna red on two occasions and love it, I'll probably by back red by the beginning of 2014. I'd really love to try Ombre hair aswel.
(Red Hair)
Curly or Straight?
Straight - Most days, nights out though I'd choose Curly.
Bun or Ponytail?
Bun - a nice messy bun!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Butterfly Clips - Whats his name on E!'s style secrets say they'll last stronger and better than 40 bobby pins. They're much easier to keep track of too!
Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair Spray - My mam put gel in my hair years ago to sleek it back after she died it orange.. Jesus the horror! Why Ma! Why?!
Long or Short?
Long - I used to have hair down to my bum until right secondary school then i got it cut to shoulder length, although i don't regret it, I want long hair again!
Side Sweep or Full Bangs?
Side Sweep (right now) - but i go between the two, Full fringe is a lot harder to maintain though!
(Full Bangs)
Up or Down?
Up (most days) - Nights out it's usually down.

Random:
Rain or Shine?
Rain - Wet rain, not the light drizzle type.
Summer or Winter?
Winter - I love snow!!
Autumn or Spring?
Spring - All the little lambs, plus a chance of having one as a pet (It's happened countless times!)
(Meet Norman)
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate - Ah lads I love chocolate!!
City/Town or Country? (This was East Coast or West Coast, but that's American right?)
Country - You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!

I thought it would be nice to add my own random question at the end, feel free to so do too!

Tea or Coffee?
Tea - Couldn't live without it, watching a documentary on it now! (Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of Tea)

Hope you enjoyed the This Or That tag!

Cint X

2 comments :

  1. lovely tag post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you lovely comment :)

    I entered ages ago! Such a pretty blush!
    Cint x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...