Saturday, 19 October 2013

Award // Liebster Award #2

Hey guys! I've been nominated for another Liebster award from over at Candy Says So thank you so much!
Its actually the third time I've been nominated so I'm not going to go through all the rules over again. I'm going to slightly cheat a little, Ill answer the questions set out, ask the same questions as before and because I found it so difficult to nominate before I'm only going to nominate 4 other blogs :) Cheeeeeky!

I've posted all the rules in my previous nomination here.

Questions set out by CandySays

Which magazine would you most like to write for?
I only have one favourite magazine and that's U Mag, Its a great Irish magazine that has a no diet policy and its featured some amazing blogs which I follow!

If you could go shopping with any celebrity, who would it be?
Oh god! That's a tough one! I've no idea!

Describe your style in three words?
Simple, Boring and Crap

What is your favourite beauty product?
Mascara and Micellar Water

Which fashion faux-pas annoys you the most?
Toes sticking out of sandals at all angles on the red carpet! Yuck!

What is your favourite place to shop?
Penneys! You get so much bang for your buck and pharmacy's are way cheaper with beauty and skincare products than supermarkets!

What cheers you up if you are feeling down?
Buying new heels or makeup.

Which foundation do you use?
Maybelline - Dream Satin Liquid

What was your most embarrassing fashion moment?
Jeans on New Years Eve!!

What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
Too many to name them all. 


My Questions To You!

What's your favourite item of makeup you could not live without! (Only one!)?

BeepBeep! Can you/Do you drive?

Do you prefer the Country Side or a Town/City

If I handed you £/€100 to spend on whatever you wanted, what would you buy?

Would you like to move straight into a house or design your own from scratch?

What's your favourite movie and why?

Have you ever been to any concerts?

Have you ever got your makeup done professionally? If so, by who and what was your experience like?

Do you have any pets?

What's your favourite piece of clothing?

Who's you role model and why?

Blog's I Nominate:

I find it so hard to find blogs that haven't been nominated, so apologies if you've been nominated already.

Hope you enjoyed!
Cint X

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...