Friday, 18 October 2013

Empties // Part 2: Skincare & Make Up

Hey guys, time for Part 2 of my recent Empties post (you can see Part 1 - Bath, Body and Hair here)

Part 2: Skincare & Make Up


St. Ives Wipes.
I always have some form of wipe in my arsenal to remove the bulk of my makeup and these happened to be on offer so I pick a few packs up. I'll repurchase if they're on offer, If not I'll pick something else up.

Aveeno: Daily Moisturising Lotion.
This has been my moisturiser since I started my regular skincare routine. I like the way it has oatmeal in it and it doesn't have a cosmetic-y, fake smell like some moisturisers. It will definitely be repurchased.

L'Oreal: Perfect Clean - Foaming Gentle Exfoliating Scrub.This was the first 
This smells so good, and its not overly harsh so can be used daily. I'm on my second one of these and will more than likely purchase it again.

L'Oreal: Skin Perfection - 3in1 Purifying Micellar Solution.
What can I see, I can't live without it. I've reviewed it here so I won't go into a rave about how much I love it. I'm on my second bottle and have already bought a third!

All these are included in my Skincare Routine.

Essence: Fix&Matte - Translucent Loose Powder.
This was the first translucent loose powder of its kind that I bought and I only bought it because it was on offer (I bought 2). Its not a bad product at all, but I'm sure there's better. Essence have discontinued this and replaced it with a compact version I think. 

Maybelline: Dream Satin Liquid.
This has been my go-to foundation for I don't know how long. It has a nice medium coverage and has, as you can probably guess a satin finish. It'll be repurchased until I find something else. 

Other notable mentions that I for some reason I didn't keep (Or were too messy too keep) are:

Vichy: Normaderm -Hyaluspot.
I've reviewed it here so again won't go into much detail, but it works for me and will definitely repurchase it!

Classic Carmex Lip Balm.
Its the only lip balm I've ever really used and I really love it because I can put this on at night and still feel it on the lips the following morning!

Nair: Ultra Hair Removal - Sensitive Cream.
Reviewed here and I sound like a broken record but I won't go into too much detail. I will say its my go-to method of hair removal and always have a stash of these sachets in my drawer.

Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub and Deep Action Cream Wash.
A staple in my skincare routine, The blackhead scrub has turned my face inside out since using it and the cream wash is a nice follow up to, leaving my face tingly and fresh!

From doing this post I've realised that I hardy ever use up makeup products. Really going to have to make and effort with that, a cosmetic spending ban might help!
Have you guys tried any of these products? If so, let me know how you got on with them in the comments!

Cint X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...