Saturday, 19 October 2013

Friday Buys // Vichy, La Roche Posay , Batiste + More...

Hey guys, I haven't done a 'Friday Buys' post in a while because I'm trying to be good. Today however I felt positively shite, excuse my language! Couldn't sleep last night, stomach was (and still is) in a jock, my diet has gone to hell, so this morning when I was shopping I wanted a pick me up. Well... I got a pick me up, a few of them. 

Here's what I got:


Batiste - Dry Shampoo (Dark&Deep Brown Hair)
I hate washing my hair because its so bloody thick and takes ages to dry, so anything that helps me get another day out of it is a godsend. This does the trick and I try to have a can lying around at all times (unless your friend robs it)
€3.99 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Vichy: Normaderm - Hyaluspot
I've got this before (reviewed here) and after trying La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. I wasn't long about picking this up because unlike A.I. this works.
€10 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Vichy: Normaderm - Micellar Solution 3 in 1
I had no intention of picking this up at all, but there was an offer on. If you bought a Vichy product you get this for a €1, €1 lads! Its usually €13! Can't wait to try it out and compare it to my beloved L'Oreal micellar water!
€1 - Ryan's Pharmacy (Usually €13)


 La Roche Posay - Cicaplast Levres (Lips)
I've been looking for this for ages and finally spotting it at the pharmacy counter today so was quick to pick it up, as winter sets in my lips dry something shocking, so I'm hoping this will be a lip saver!
€6.50 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Maybelline New York: Great Lash
I'm a mascara fiend, so if I see one of offer I'm sure to pick it up, I've seen this on a few blogs here and there so I'm excited to put it to the test
€6.99 - Tesco


Maybelline New York: Colour Show - Pow Green
Green is one of my favourite colours and I've been looking for this for ages! I finally found it in Tesco of all places and there was one left so it was mine!
€4.99 - Tesco


Nair: Ultra Hair Removal - Sensitive Cream
If you've been reading my blog regularly,you'll know that this is my go-to hair removal method, I've reviewed it here, so check it out and see if its for you!
€1.49 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Crystal Storage Solutions: Box and Lid
As my makeup collection increases, my space simultaneously decreases, So I've been looking out for some inexpensive storage solutions recently. I seen this and thought it would be handy. Even if it just holds things that I need to review at least they can be kept neat and tidy and in one place.
€3.40 - Tesco 


So that's it guys, I also picked up one or two things for my giveaway that coming up (50 Bloglovin' followers,  Wooo!) so do keep and eye out for that. Anything take your fancy here? Or anything in particular you want reviews of soon? Let me know in the comments!

Cint X

2 comments :

  1. I adore the Cicaplast Lip balm, its a holy grail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried it yet! Seen loads of reviews about it! Hopefully it'll become my HG lip balm!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...