Saturday, 19 October 2013

Review // Essence: I love Extreme - Volume Mascara

"Mascara for extreme volume, Ultra black"





This little beauty has fast become one of my favourite mascara's ever. Its pretty much my go to mascara for everyday and for the price!? It's less than €4 euro so you really can't go wrong.
Essence has quite a big range of mascaras to choose from, but I was instantly drawn to the packaging of this, the bright pink against the black is really eye catching, aswel as that, its a nice chunky size, so before I part my euro's I know there's a nice big wand inside and I'm a sucker for a big wand!

I Love Extreme promises Volume, and it really does deliver.
There's not much more I can say about this mascara to be honest, It's black, it has a big wand,  gives my lashes lots of volume and doesn't smudge either.

Don't believe me? I'll let the pictures do the talking!


 No Mascara - I look like an Alien!



One Coat - Better! Apart from my foundation creasing my eyelids!



Two Coats - This is why this is my favourite Mascara!

Bottom Line
There's no denying that this mascara delivers, not only on volume, but you can see is boosts length and curl too! If you want volume and you're on a budget, so yourselves a favour and pick this up!
I think I'm on my third tube of this and its safe to say it has a permanent place in my makeup bag.

Have you tried I Love Extreme before? If so, what do you think of it?
Cint X

4 comments :

  1. Wow! your eyelashes look freaking amazing! Is it difficult to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I use micellar water and its grand to get off! xx

      Delete
  2. That mascara is amazing! I'm a new follower, glad I found your blog, I might have to give this a go now, makes your eyelashes look fab!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Glad you like it! Its probably my favorite mascara out of everything I tried! Its so cheap too!! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...