Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Review // Make Up Academy: Heaven And Earth Palette

"A beautiful collection of eyeshadows that will enhance your eyes to give the perfect natural look."

Today I have a post that I've been itching to do for a long time! MUA's Heaven and Earth Palette. This palette along with some of MUA's other popular palettes only came back into stock about 4 weeks ago, so I was very fast in making an order, because I just had to have this!



The Heaven and Earth palette contains 12 neutral shades ranging from creams to browns, all in which are shimmery (in varying amounts), but don't worry, none of the shades are overly shimmery so you won't look like a glitter ball, which is never really a desired look.


I'm really shocked at just how pigmented the eye shadows are! I actually tweeted about a shade that I randomly picked one day. They're also really soft to touch and they blend so easily. The palette does come with a double ended foam applicator, but I use my own brushes, I actually don't think anyone ever uses them!


(Apologies for the brutal lighting, Its been miserable lately!)

I love this palette, because it's fool proof. You literally can't get a wrong color combination as all the shades work so well with each other. These don't crease on me either even without a primer (I rarely go without an eye shadow primer, but I was in a rush one day and skipped it and my eye shadow lasted all day!)

The packaging is nice and sleek, black with a clear window so you can get a look at the shades inside. Its also very sturdy and as with a lot of things, I chipped my nail polish opening the clasp (Always a good thing!). The only thing that bugs me is that the eye shadows have no names, but that's literally the only thing I have a problem with, If you'd even call it a problem.

Bottom Line:
12 beautiful shades, very pigmented,  soft to touch and easy to blend, all for £4/€4.71? Lads you really can not go wrong! I've just checked on the MUA store and its out of stock again, so if you haven't got it, do sign up to get notified when its back in stock!

Cint X

16 comments :

  1. This is one of my favourite palettes! Use it all the time. Especially the lightest shade in my inner corner. Can't wait to get MUAs undress me palette too

    Holly | petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been using this nearly everyday! I have Undressed and Undress Me Too aswel, I'll be reviewing them in the next week or two! xx

      Delete
  2. It's a very beautiful palette with natural muted shades. Nice pick :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I makes life so much easier having all you need in the one palette. xx

      Delete
  3. I've actually never bought any mua products but this palette looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're great if your on a budget or just can't fathom coughing out mega bucks for cosmetics. They really have surprised me! I've a giveaway to organize, so might add in some MUA products so people can try them out :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love MUA palettes, especially Heaven and Earth. I use it nearly everyday :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as, I'm still so shocked at how pigmented they are and how easy they are to work with and blend. xx

      Delete
  5. Great post! I enjoy this palette too but Undressed is my fave :) I wish MUA was easier to get a hold of here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I have Undressed aswel, so the review will be up soon! I don't think I could pick a fave..But Love the way Undressed and Undress Me Too have matte shades! Can you get it in shops in Australia or do you have to order it online?? xx

      Delete
  6. I was really surprised at how pigmented mua's eyeshadows are too, and for the price you can't go wrong :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I still am! I've never had an eye shadow palette that I've enjoyed using so much!! xx

      Delete
    2. Hehe I'm like that with my Catrice one :D xx

      Delete
    3. Ooooh which one? The nudes one with 5 shades?? xx

      Delete
  7. I love this product & it's so cheap!

    http://mariesbitsandbobs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...