Sunday, 27 October 2013

Review // Real Techniques: Travel Essentials


Real Techniques - Travel Essentials
"Your essential tools go mobile"





*  *  *

The Travel Essentials kit, retailing from €24.99, Is the second Real Techniques set I tried. It contains three brushes, one base, one eye and one finish brush aimed to "provide you with everything you need to create flawless look at home and away" along with the panoramic case. In the set you will get: 

Essential Foundation Brush:
"build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation of concealer"
This brush is quite a nice brush for applying foundation and concealer so again its multi task. Its dense, yet soft enough to be used on the under eye area. Unfortunately this brush gets neglected as I use the RT Buffing Brush from the Core Collection for my liquid foundation, Saying that if I didn't have the buffing brush, I'd have absolutely no problem using this everyday!



Domed Shadow Brush:
"tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes"
Again a multi task brush, I've used this for base eye shadow application and as a crease brush, but I love using it as a blending brush as its super soft and blends harsh lines with ease.


Multi Task Brush:
"for effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer"
The name and description says it all really. Its a wonderfully fluffy soft brush that I just can't help sweeping over my face more than needed. Its perfect for setting your foundation with powder or just powdering oily areas. It picks up just enough product for a nice coverage without making you look 'cakey'



Panoramic Case:
"dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organised on your counter or on the go"
The case is exactly the same as the case that the Core Collection. Not only a case, but a stand aswel. Neat, sturdy and also has spaces on the left for extra brushes. 

*  *  *

I've had the Travel Essentials for about 3 weeks now and have washes them twice so far and like the Core Collection, I've had no shedding at all. They're super easy to clean and again shockingly quick to dry. 

Bottom Line:
I think this is a great addition to my growing RT family, My favourite being the Multi Task brush, Its just so soft! In the words of Agnes from Despicable Me "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!!". I honestly haven't used anything else bar Real Techniques since I got them! I reckon I'm in love! You can find them in most Boots stores (In Ireland) or online on various sites (Boots, Feel Unique and Cloud10Beauty)

I've also reviewed the Core Collection and will be reviewing the Starter Set soon!

Have you tried Real Techniques before? If so let me know!

Cint X

8 comments :

  1. I love the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and have been looking into which other ones I should purchase, so thank you for this blog its really helpful and I may have to treat myself to the Multi Task Brush!

    http://mariesbitsandbobs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw glad you find it helpful! I really want the Expert Face Brush! Its next on my list! xx

      Delete
  2. ooh i have just bought the Real Techniques expert face brush, really want to get the travel essentials though as well, but i have to save up for them!! But i agree, all the real techniques brushes are so fluffy!! I love them because of that, and of course they are very good brushes!!

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen in love with everyone RT brush I have. Need the Expert Face Brush! Well worth the price and it'll be well worth the wait when you finally get the set xx

      Delete
  3. I'm pleased there's no shedding, as I've had other brushes in the past that are terrible for that. Sounds like a good buy
    x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one that just completely gave up one day! Every last hair fell out! I think they're a brilliant buy, I'd recommend them to everyone! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I want that Domed Shadow Brush as well as the Expert Face Brush. I like your blog, I'm following you:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! Very much appreciated! :) Love the Domed Shadow brush for blending,its so soft! I'm mad to get the Expert Face brush! It's definitely next on my growing RT list! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...