Monday, 28 October 2013

Tag // Get To Know Me...

Morning guys! I seen this tag post over at Belle-amie and thought It was a lovely Idea, I've said before that I love tag posts as you get to know a blogger better. So I think this will be a nice addition to the blog!. I hope you like it and feel free to do your own! Send me links if you do aswel, I'd love to read them! 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It that horrible in between type hair, that either has to be curled properly or straightened. That is of course if I bother. I have noticed the if I let it dry naturally, put it in a bun for a few hours and let it down there does be a nice wave to it. 

2. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
Depends on the colour. I've had my hair died Red and Purple and both were done in a salon because there lighter than my natural colour and involved bleaching/stripping but If its just back brown then I'll do it at home, I find home colours last way longer than salon colours.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I'd like to say yes, but the right answer is probably no. I try change up my hair a little bit, but that's about it. Unless I'm going somewhere nice that I need to be a little more groomed for!

4. Do you do your own manicures and pedicures or do you go to a salon?
Apart from Gel-Nails I do everything myself. Mostly because I used to bit my nails, but I've kicked that habit, so I might be tempted to get a proper manicure in the future. Not keen on people touching my feet. I'm very ticklish, even though I know tickles are all in the head!

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Ya's are going to hate me, but I'm the laziest fecker when it comes to nail polish. I paint my nails and won't change it until its chips so bad that there's more of my natural nail showing than actual polish! I know, No shame!

6. Do you paint your toes in the Winter or just in the Summer?
I very rarely paint my toes because there never on show. If I'm wearing peep toe heels or anything like that, then I'll paint them. So it could be any season.

7. Do you plan your outfit of the day the night before or just decide when getting dressed?
I decide before I get dresses, or if its possible, while I'm getting dressed for normal days. If its something important or I'm going or out I'll plan ahead.

8. How often do you change of your handbag?
Probably not often enough. About one a month maybe? Then in between for occasions. I need more handbags for everyday actually!

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Longer now since I've got into blogging and watching tutorials!, but I doubt its as along as some people. 15/20 minutes I'd say. Longer for an occasion/night out.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, I've tried doing the eyes first method and it feels strange to me! I can fully understand that it makes more sense though!

11. Do you collect makeup or do you just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect! I mean did I really need all five lipsticks in a certain collection, or three nude palettes? I do try and use them all though!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not enough! I love false lashes, have loads, but I find them very hard to put on!

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Pretty much, but every now and then I'll go through a makeup free stage for about a week or so. 

14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yup and I have. Obviously I wouldn't go on a night out without any, but I have no bother popping to the shops without any on.

15. How many high end products do you own?
Not many, but I don't mind that. Especially this day and age, Very few people have the money to spend big bucks on makeup and I love finding cheaper cosmetics that actually work!

16. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Lately I've been trying to go to bed early and get up early and its working. I had got into a horrible habit of going to bed late and getting up late and I found I was always tired. I get so much more done now, but I will say that I'm still a night owl! I get so much more done at night that I do in the daytime. 

17. How many pets do you have?
3 dogs - Corey, Trigger and Murphy, 3 Cats - Bobby, Cosmo and Lucy and 5 horses -Tamara, Tatanka, Abby, Tuttie Fruttie and TJ (Tatanka Jr)
If you follow my Instagram you've probably seen some pictures of the horses.

18. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday unless its physically impossible. Even if I don't post everyday, I'll always make sure and come on to read some blogs and to read and reply to comments.

19. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
On my blog - Yes, every one of them and will always reply. On other blogs, I'll skim through them until one catch's my eye.

20. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Em... cough*phone*cough. I don't have a proper camera or even a good digital camera, so I've been using my phone. In fairness I don't think its that bad. Its a Nokia Lumia 820 and has a Carl Zeiss lens, so that counts for something right?

* * *

Well there you have it guys, hope you enjoyed and don't judge me too much on my nail polish laziness. If you decided to do this tag, please come back and leave a link, As I said I'd love to read them!

Cint X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...