Sunday, 3 November 2013

Friday Buys // Rimmel, Rimmel and Rimmel..

Hey guys, I found some great bargains on a few makeup items in my local chemist on Friday, so here's a look at what I picked up!


Rimmel- Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I had this years ago and decided to pick it up again. The smell is a good as I remember!
€5.99 - Tesco


Rimmel - Stay Matte Concealer
I've never seen this before, but it was only €2 and I'm looking for a good concealer, so I had to pick it up and give it a go. It'd be rude not to!
€2 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Rimmel - Apocalips
Finally! I got it. It was the last Nude Apocalips in Tesco so I knew I'd have to have it!
€8.49 - Tesco


Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer
As I said I've been looking for a new concealer and I've seen some great reviews on this!
€6.99 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
Bargain! I thought the Plum shade would be perfect for Autumn and I just loved the green shade. €2 each, sure I couldn't leave them behind!
€2 - Ryan's Pharmacy


Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick
Again a bargain at €3, but its one I've been wanting to get for ages, so it worked out perfectly.
€3 - Ryan's Pharmacy


I'll definitely be heading back into Ryan's next Friday to see what other bargains I can get!

I also picked up a huge tin of Silvikrin Hairspray on offer for a measly €2, L'Oreal Micellar Water also on offer for €4.48, Johnson's baby shampoo for my makeup brushes and extensions in Tesco and finally some new Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair shampoo and conditioner for €1.99 each in Ryan's Pharmacy.

I need to go on a spending ban!

Anything take your fancy? Can't wait to use the eyeliners and see if the concealers are any good!
Cint X

10 comments :

  1. I have that stay matte and love it! Also the green liner is amazing! I agree I need to go on a spending ban too! I can't pass up good drugstore deal though :) great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Powder or Concealer? I've been using the concealer the past few days and I'm really impressed with it! I know... I can't pass by a deal too! xx

      Delete
    2. The powder, i don't believe we have the concealer in the states but I hope we get it soon, love Rimmel!

      Delete
    3. I haven't seen the concealer here before the other day. Same, Its such a great brand! xx

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing great things about those Apocalips laquers :) I love nude colours too.Great picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude colour's are my best friend! I'm always on the lookout for the perfect one. Heard amazing things about Apocalips aswel, so im excited to try it out! xx

      Delete
  3. Apocalips is one of the best lip products to be released this past year. Celestial is a gorgeous pink shade and Aurora also packs a lovely satin punch :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must try them out! I've been wanting the Nude one since they were released! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Rimmel Lipsticks, I have not had a bad one yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 2, including this one! Need more tho! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...