Monday, 4 November 2013

Tag // I Heart Drugstore


Hey guys, you all know I love tag and I'm really excited to do this one because I do really heart drugstore brands! Thanks to the lovely Kim over at PeachyPowderPuff for tagging me!

1. What is your favourite Drugstore brand overall? 
Probably Rimmel for eyeliners, concealers and powders and Maybelline for mascaras, but there are loads of ones I really like, like Essence and Catrice and MUA.
 
2. What are your favourite face/cheek/lip products?
Face: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
Cheek: MUA Cream Blush
Lips: MUA Lipstick Shade 14

3. What is your least favourite drugstore product? 
Hmmm, tough one! I tried an NYC Matte Powder before and there was so much fallout and its looked so cakey and orange. It just wasn't for me.

4. What is your biggest makeup bargain?
Probably a few bits from my lastest Friday Buys. Rimmel Eyeliners for €2, Concealer for €2 and Lippy for €3!

5. What is your favourite underdog product? (something that is over-looked)
Definitely some MUA products, I've done loads of reviews, so take a look!

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced? 
That's a tough one, but I think some mascaras can be over priced sometimes.

7. Show your best drugstore dupes?
Well the MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too are popular dupes for Urban Decays Naked and Naked 2.



8. A drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? 
Haven't came across anything yet, as I don't fall for all the hype around products... too much! Ha

So there you go folks, The I Heart Drugstore tag. If you're reading this then I tag YOU! Enjoy 
Cint X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...