Monday, 9 December 2013

I'm Back!

Hey guys!

Just a quite post to explain my ridiculously long absence from the blog. Too cut a long story short the beginning of November wasn't the best time for me, nothing bad or tragic happened but it was a time when every little thing in the past year seemed to bunch up and it really had me in a slump for a while. I'm not one of these people who deal with things as they happen, I let them fester until they just become to much. I should know better, but anyway. Then I got super busy towards the end of November which seen me gone all day and then exhausted the next! I've started doing little projects from mechanics to the one I'm on now which is completely gutting my room and doing it up. It started out as simply buying some paint and it's just escalated into a blooming HUGE project! More about that when its finished thought, because I'm taking pictures and videos of the whole process so I'll be doing a few post when its all done and dusted (Ohhh don't get me started on the dust!)

I'm feeling much better in myself now, and surprisingly (for me) looking forward to this Christmas. So bare with me while I get back into the swing of things. I have bucket loads to review (just because I was feeling down, doesn't mean I stop buying! ha). I've kept up to date with all your wonderful blogs and followed the twitter chats and I'm looking forward to hearing from all you beautiful bloggers once again! 

Cint
XX

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...