Saturday, 14 December 2013

Review // La Roche Posay: Cicaplast Levres (Lips)




During winter my lips take a bit of a battering, so a good lip-balm is a must, This year however they're taking more of a battering than usual. That past few weeks I've been doing some D.I.Y in my bedroom which involves a lot more sanding and dust than I care for. At the end of a busy day my lips are actually burning. So I thought it was a great opportunity to put the highly raved about La Roche Posay Cicaplast Levres (lips) to the ultimate test!

Cicaplast Levres is a 'Barrier Repairing Balm' for 'Lips and chapped, cracked, irritated zones' containing 'MP - Lipids' to help repair the skins protective barrier for immediate relief. In layman's terms, a lip balm that promises a lot.

I'm happy to report that it does indeed live up to the promises. Cicaplast has a nice thick consistancy that isn't in any way sticky. Within half an hour my burning lips had drank up the balm and no longer felt like I rubbed a ghost chili over them. 
Cicaplast doesn't last terribly long on my lips, maybe an hour which is quite a bit less that my usual Classic Carmex lip balm, it does however work a lot quicker. 

For €6.50 I feel its definitely worth having in your bag for emergency situations. Its definitely my go to balm for during the day, but I'll stay loyal to my Carmex at night because it lasts for so long on my lips. 

Have you tried Cicaplast yet? 
Cint x

3 comments :

  1. such a lovely review dear ! good to know :) Would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like La Roche Posay's Effalcar Duo so will have to try this lip stuff too! x

    Check out my blog at Mapped Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ɦard tо find expеrienced people for this
    topic, but you seem like you know what you'гe talking about!
    Thanks

    Feel fгee to visit my web page - derm exclusive versus strivectin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...