Monday, 9 December 2013

Wishlist // Christmas 2013

Hey guys, I decided to do a little wishlist, seeing as it was coming up to Christmas! For once I'm actually looking forward to it, I think. I finally figured out how to use Polyvore and when I say figured out, I mean how to use it in the simplest and most basic way! No fancy writing or nicely arranged pictures here I'm afraid. Maybe next time? 

Its a bit blurry, but you can still see what I've been lusting after.


1. Sleek: Eyebrow Kit.
I've been wanting to try an eyebrow kit for a while now and this seems lie a great one to start out with.

2. Urban Decay: Naked Basics Palette.
I'm not a huge fan on shimmery eyeshadows, so although I'd never turn Naked 1,2 or 3 down I'd much prefer to spend my money on the all matte Basics palette!

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz.
I blame Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo for this,They use it all the time and it seems like the perfect brow pencil, the spoolie is so cute and small too!

4. Sleek: Contour Kit.
It's no secret that I'm not the best at contouring and its shameful that I've never tried any Sleek product before, so I took to twitter for suggestions for Sleek and the Contour Kit was mentioned in every response! I'll definitely be getting my little mitts on this sooner or later.

5. Real Techniques: Sam's Picks.
Last and by no means least the latest from the Real Techniques range. I was meant to pre-order this before it was released but never got the chance. It will be mind for Christmas however! I cannot get enough of Real Techniques!


While we're on the topic of wishlists, We all do them, have you ticked anything off of yours? I'll recap on my last two and see how I've done.

Bourjois – Healthy Mix Foundation
Bourjois – Cream Blush
Fuschia – Liquid Blush
La Roche Posse – Effaclar A.I
MAC lipstick - Crème Cup 
MAC Lipstick - Snob
Real Techniques – Core Collection 
Real Techniques - Stippling Brush.
Benefit – They’re Real Mascara
Maybelline, Colour Show Neon - Pow Green

4/10 - Not bad!

Sep-Oct
Glitz&Glam Hairpiece
Pixy Products
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Makeup Storage
Pink Clove Dress

0/5 - Not so good!

I still have loads of time to get the things I've been lusting after. Little by little, week after week, I'll whittle my wishlists down.. and then make another. Its a vicious circle, but I love it! 

Have you ever attained all of your wishlist items? Anything on my new one that takes your fancy? Let me know guys! 

Cint X

1 comment :

  1. The Real Tech brushes will be on my list, some great picks :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...