Sunday, 10 August 2014

New Release // Real Techniques - Nic's Picks

Hey Guys, Jesus I've missed ya's all! 
I'm not going to bored you with a big, descriptive schpiel about why I've been absent from blogging, but basically I started a new job after Christmas, up at 5.30am, work from 7am-6pm, home at 7pm, constant exhaustion. I wont complain though (much) as it funds my ridiculous beauty/makeup addiction. 

Anyway, I'm going to try my very best to start to blog again regularly, because I've got so much to blog about, but enough! What better way to get back to blogging than a post about a new release coming our way!

You all know I'm a huge fan of Real Techniques brushes, so when they released some sneaky pictures on Facebook and Instagram of a spanking new brush set I was besotted. 

Nic's Picks brush set much like Sam's Picks that we seen late last year, contains 5 of Nic's favourite brushes from the RT range with a limited edition design and 3 exclusive cuts (I will add that the set itself is limited edition). The design of these brushes make them look something really special. Each brush has a unique silver handle with the Real Techniques logo and brush name printed in there relative Real Technique colours.



Picture source

I won't go into too much detail, as I'll be doing a review on these after they're released but the set includes:

Duo Fiber Face Brush
 Cheek Brush (exclusive)
 Angled Shadow Brush (exclusive)
 Base Shadow Brush
  Eyeliner Brush (exclusive)

To read a little bit more on the brushes you can go to the Real Techniques website.

The set is due for release on October 1st on the Real Techniques website (which delivers worldwide) and I can only assume that they will be on sale in the normal stockists soon after!
I am super excited about the Angled Shadow Brush!

Again so sorry about the lack of posts! I should be back blogging on a regular basis.

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...