Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Wishlist // Dec 2014 - Jan 2015

Hey guys, Its that time of year again where we compile our Christmas wishlist in the hopes that we get our grubby little mitts on them at some stage or another! I personally love looking at other people's wishlists and seeing what they're lusting after but I also love compiling my own. So without future ado, here's my Christmas 2014 wishlist!


Smashbox Double Exposure Palette:


When this was announced a few weeks back I knew I had to have it. The sister of the amazing 'Full Exposure' palette, which I have and really rate, this palette really is a dream for those who love neutral colours, but don't want to stick with the normal brown shades. Containing and mixture of finishes, a staple black and white shade, some beautiful brown shades and a few purple this just looks amazing. I think it will compliment my green/hazel eyes perfectly and I'll get loads of use out of it.


 Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Contour Kit:
Do I need it? No.. Do I want it? Yes! It just looks amazing. Both the Banana shade (top centre) and Fawn shade (bottom centre) are the ones I'm most excited about! It's been reviewed, It's been raved about and it's not going to leave a wishlist of mine until I have it in my hands. In fairness… Its ABH, it has to be amazing, everything else is.


Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette:
I saw 'Little Kiva' do a tutorial using this palette during the year and 'Russet' (a deep rich burgundy shade with a satin finish)  just screamed my name. Again I think this palette would complement my eye colouring a lot.. Saying that, I'd pick the Double Exposure palette over this,  but worth a spot in my wishlist none the less.


Illamasqua Foundation (Rich Skin or Skin Base):
I've been interested in trying Illamasqua's Rich Skin or Skin Base for such a long time and as far as high end foundations go… I've just never been overly tempted by any, so it's very rare you'll see one in my wishlist.  I'm actually not sure which I'd like, but Shaaanxo did a first impression review of Rich Skin and it really impressed her, so I'm swaying that way a little bit, If anyone has any recommendations or reviews on either feel free to comment or leave a link, I'd really appreciate it!


Zoeva Complete Eye Set:
I'm always looking to expand my makeup brush collection, especially when it comes to eye brushes and while looking at some Sigma brushes and reading some mediocre reviews I just can't justify the money for basically a name. So after much thought and research I've found that Zoeva are the way to go. The complete eye set contains a massive 12 brushes for only 60 odd quid. From the reviews both on blogs and YouTube (LetzMakeup, I'm looking at you!) they're amazing quality and absolute steal. When a brush costing in or around a fiver is often rated higher than the MAC equivalent, you know it must be good.

And last but certainly not least…


The Original Beauty Blender.
Now I have the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and don't get me wrong, I love it, but I feel like I'm missing out on the whole BB situation. I've read review after review and multiple comparisons on the BB and RT sponge and its only made me more curious, so over Christmas and the New Year I'll definitely be picking up the original BB and seeing how they compare myself. It’s the only way to put my mind at ease!


So there you are guys, that's what I've been lusting after lately and hopefully I'll be able to tick a few items off over the festive period! Anything here take your fancy?

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. I neeeed that new smashbox palette, it looks so stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Its beautiful! 17th of January I was told by a Smashbox counter lady... Still so far off! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...