Friday, 2 January 2015

Brands I Want To Try This Year

Hey guys, so today is the second day of 2015 and that means we have another year that we try our best to try every piece of makeup item imaginable. 

Total makeup domination.

Last year was a great year for me in terms of trying brands I'd never tried before and I'm hoping that 2015 will be exactly the same. So with that here are a list of some brands I really want to try in the new year. Hopefully on the first day of 2016 I'll be able to tick off most, if not all of them.



Brand I want to try on the new yeat


Illamasqua: I actually mentioned Illamasqua in my most recent Wishlist post. There foundation is something that I really want to try on the new year, be it Rich Skin or Skin Base. I also wouldn't mind trying there cream pigment in 'Hollow' which is meant to be an amazing cream contour for pale skin.

Zoeva: I've placed so many Zoeva brushes into my online cart so many times,but never got as far as the checkout. This year I'll be running for it. The complete eye brush set has my name in, along with one or two single brushes. I also want t try out some of there makeup, especially there eye shadow palettes.

Makeup Geek: Ever since Shannon Harris and Jaclyn Hill constantly using créme brulee, peach smoothie, beaches and cream and cocoa bear in their tutorials, I knew I had to try them. They're often held in higher regards than MAC in terms or pigmentation and blendability and there a fraction of the price. Sounds like a winner to me.

Sigma: Yet another brand I featured in my recent wishlist post for an eyeshadow product, but they're a brand I really do want to try this year. They're F34 tapered highlight brush and the E40 fluffy blending brush are two of their more popular brushes that I'd love to get my hands on.

Inglot: With Inglot being so popular in Ireland I'm really keen on trying out some of their products. So I'm hoping that this year I'll be able to make my own custom eyeshadow palette with there freedom system and I also want to try there matte black gel liner.

Estée Lauder: I have a feeling that I'll be able to tick this one off sooner rather than later. I've been eyeing up the Double Wear foundation for ages and with a few more beauty purchases in boots I'll have enough on my advantage card for it. Saying that, I'll probably get too impatient and just buy it outright.

Hourglass: If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you'll have seen that I posted a video that Rose Gold tutorial by Carli Bybel which I absolutely loved! In the video she used Femme Nude Lip Stylo No.1 and I instantly fell in love. I also want to try some of the Hourglass lighting powders and primers.

The list could go on, but for now I'll leave it there as those are the main ones I really want to try this year. I'd love to know what brands you want to try and any recommendations you might have for me!

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...