Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year from Makeup and Messes!



Hey guys, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful and prosperous 2015!

My only resolution this year is to blog, blog and blog. 2014 was pretty much a non existent year for blogging due to a crazy work schedule, but now that I'm in between jobs I have loads of time and a bucket load of products to review!

You might have noticed that towards the end of last year I was blogging 3/4 times a week and that was me simply starting 2015 as I mean to go on. 

Like I said I have loads of products to review and a few series of posts coming up, so keep an eye out. I aim to be the blog the best it can be and enable it to grow to its full potential and with some focus and determination I can achieve that. 

So thank you to everyone who has followed by blog from the start and during the 'drought' year and to everyone who's just started to follow. For those of you not following you can do so on many social media platforms..

Here's how:





x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...