Saturday, 3 January 2015

Haul // Makeup Revolution

Earlier last year I did a bit of online shopping and finally placed my first order with Makeup Revolution.

Makeup Revolution as a brand have literally EXPLODED in terms of new releases, with over 500 products being released in the last 6 months of 2014 alone. This is my first haul, but it most certainly won't be my last.

Clockwise from top: B&C (Hot Spice, Sugar and Spice), C&C (Medium-Dark, Light-Medium, Light). Center: F&F (Medium-Dark)

Blush & Contour Palettes in Hot Spice and Sugar & Spice
2014 was the year I became a palette fiend.. If it was in a palette, I wanted it and these are just beautiful! A mixture of matte and shimmer blushers with two highlighters in each. Stunning

Cover & Conceal Palettes in Light, Light-Medium and Medium-Dark
Again, they're palettes. But I thought these would be a great addition to any ones makeup collection. In the last month I've actually started to do peoples makeup, so these will come in really handy for concealing and contouring.

Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit (Medium Dark)
Its no secret that I love brows and filling mine in daily means I'm always on the look out for new brow products that don't break the bank so this was a total necessity

So that concludes my first Makeup Revolution haul, As always there will be reviews to follow, but if you want to know about something in particular let me know in the comments. Also if you have any suggestions on what to get in my next order, do let me know!

x
X Cint X
x

6 comments :

  1. Lovely picks! I still haven't tried this brand despite the many raves about MakeupRev lol i definitely want to try their blushes and bronzers palette. Thanks for Sharing

    I also have a A MAC Lipstick Giveaway (of your choice) happening RIGHT NOW on my blog ;)

    May your NEW YEAR fill you with joy and prosperity

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shanna, I was late to the mix too but I don't think you'll regret making an order. I can tell you already that the blush palettes are amazing ;) There are still loads of products I want to try! x

      Delete
  2. My first order from Makeup Revolution arrived yesterday, and it sure felt like Christmas! Neither of these products were included though, since I went for eyes and lips this time, but next time... ;) Can't wait to try it all out! xx

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great getting a package!! My next order is definitely going to include some lip products! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...