Monday, 12 January 2015

Pet Peeves // #1. Makeup Edition


Pet peeves, Yes we all have them, I have a lot. Here are a few of my makeup ones.

***
Dirty makeup pans is probably the biggest pet peeve of mine, ESPECIALLY on YouTube. Just give it a wipe.. PLEASE just give it a wipe!

***
When my MAC Pro Longwear concealer rolls under the inch wide gap from the bottom of my bed to the floor. It doesn't just roll in a bit, it rolls the whole way into the middle!

***
Getting ready to do your makeup and you can't find the one and only hairband you use to tie your hair back.

***
Finishing your makeup and the getting an itchy nose or a runny nose. Or worse. Needing to blow it! Why?

***
When my chemist has the smaller displays of makeup brands and only have certain shades 2 and 4 of L'Oreal True Match concealer. But I want shade 1!

***
When my loose translucent powder decides to explode when opened and you panic in case someone walks in and thinks your doing cocaine!


What are your makeup pet peeves?

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...