Sunday, 11 January 2015

What I'm Trialing // #1. Perfectil, Garnier and L'Oreal

Hey guys! For today's post I've decided to show you what I've started trialing lately in terms of skincare, I'll keep you updated and will have reviews on them all in the future, but for now.. Here they are!


Perfectil Original (Skin, Hair, Nails).
I've dubbed 2015 as the year I get my nails in shape. They've never been great, but after years of constant nail biting and false nails it was time to cop on. A friend of mine recommended these multivitamins to me which targets nails specifically aswel as skin and hair. I started them on January 1st, so I'll keep you updated after the full 30 day pack is gone and let you know what I think.

Garnier: Moisture Match - Shine Be Gone (combination/oily skin).
The last skincare post I did was probably over a year ago when my skin was on the drier side, since then my skin has changed to normal/combination so a new moisturiser was needed. I decided to pick up this one up from my local chemist yesterday. Its a Mattifying Fresh Cream with Green Tea extract that also promises 24hr Hydration. Its fast absorbing, oil free and sounds pretty perfect.

L'Oreal: Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum.
I've been using this since before the new year, but I'm including it here because I want to trial it for at least a month or two to give you a good review. It's my first ever time using a serum, but I seen Shannon Harris (Shaaanxo) raving about it and it was also have price in my local chemist so I said I'd give it a go. So far though, I really like it!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk.
I'm typically a scrub followed by micellar water kinda girl, but wanted something less abrasive and soothing. I've never tried a cleansing milk before so I decided to pick this up and try it out. It was also less than €3 in my local Tesco which was a major bonus!

Is there anything here you're also trialing or are interested in? Let me know in the comments. Also if you've already tried any of these let me know your thoughts on them.

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. I've also heard great things about that serum. I'm intrigued to know how you'll get on with it.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma, I'm loving it! Actually bought a backup. Its made a huge difference to my skin. Pores seem smaller and skin tone is more even. I'll have a full review soon. :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...