Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Catch Up: #1

Hey guys, My blogging is a lot more sporadic than I'd like it to be but sometimes life just gets in the way but I've realised that I can only do what I can do. In saying that I want to start doing a little 'Catch Up' type post, maybe fortnightly or monthly depending on what I've been doing or whats coming upand see how it goes. Its going to be rather random so bare with me.

Events:
Inglot Masterclass:
 I was lucky enough to attend an Inglot Masterclass on Wednesday (11th) on a beautiful Valentines days look, I'd never been to a masterclass before so I was super excited. The masterclass was really good and the products used were beautiful! I didn't purchase anything on the night because I want to make a list of certain things I want, but the new sculpting powders are high on the list and obviously some eyeshadows. Recommendations are always welcome! 

Inglot always have masterclasses on in loads of there stores so keep an eye out on there Instagram and Facebook pages. They also sometimes offer discounts and goody bags with purchases over €30!

MUA 101 Workshop
 This workshop is being held by Joanne Larby (MakeupFairy) and Sharleen Collins on March 14th in the Burlington Hotel, Dublin, from 11am - 2pm and 3pm - 6pm. Tickets are €80 (€83 actually) and as far as I know there's still places available. Joanne actually rented a bigger room due to demand, so get in there quick. The workshop covers loads from 'How to become a succesful MUA' and 'Kit Building' to 'Social media savvy' and 'Live celebrity demos'. There will be dicounted makeup brands on the night aswel as 'bubbles and bites' and also a goodie bag worth €100! You can find out more information on Joanne's Instagram and Facebook page!
I have my ticket! Have you got yours yet? 

Makeup Techniques Workshop
This workshop is being help by Siobhán (LetzMakeup) and Hayley Coleman on March 22nd in the G-Hotel, Galway from 2pm - 6pm. The workshop cost €100 euro (€40 deposit to secure a spot and the remainder to be paid on the day). It will cover 'Day time glam, perfect for bridal, occasions etc' and 'Night time drama, focus on brows and contouring'. You can email about-face-beauty@hotmail.com for more information.
I've secured my spot and I genuinely can't wait!

Irish Beauty Show 
The Irish Beauty Show is coming up on the 8th (10m - 6pm) and 9th (10am - 4.30pm) of March in the RDS, Dublin. Show tickets are €20 (FOC for trade visitors who register in advance). Tickets and Information and available from www.irishbeauty.ie

Into The West Blogger Network Event
The ITWBN 1st birthday party event is on May 10th in the G-Hotel, Galway, which is for Irish Bloggers. It will host a panel of speakers and talks coupled with shopping, giveaway, food, a photobooth and more. Tickets go on sale at the end of the month so keep and eye out on the ITWBN Facebook and Twitter pages.

Non-Beauty Event - Carol Nash Bike and Scooter Show.
Not sure you'll be interested but the Carol Nash Bike and Scooter show is back in the RDS on the 27th Feb. Not sure if you know this but I love bikes (and cars/mechanics etc. for that matter) and there's always a few good performances at it and jackets.. I have a thing for bike Jackets! Entry is usually €15-€20. 

Makeup:
Essence I Love Nude
Have you see the new Essence I Love Nude range? It's dreamy. It includes 6 I Love Nude Eyeshadows, 5 Longlasting Nude Lipsticks, 4 XXXL Nude Lipglosses and nail varnishes. I bought two of the eyeshadows so I'll let you know how I get on with them! I don't know whether these are limited edition or not, but if I find out I'll let you know!

Wanted:
I'm looking for a dupe for the Melt Cosmetics 'Dark Matter' stack, especially 'Enigma' so if you know of anything let me know!

* * *

So what have you been up to lately? Will I be seeing you at any of the workshops or masterclasses? Let me know. 


x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...