Thursday, 19 February 2015

Haul // Collective: Penneys, Smashbox, NYX, Zoeva + More!

Hey guys, I've been doing a wee bit of shopping over the past few weeks and you may have seen some of the bits on instagram, but I've decided to do a collective haul post here on the blog. So here goes, all products were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated.


Denim Jeggins. (Navy and Black) (€9 each)
These are so handy to throw on with a pair of boots or converse.

Cut -Out Biker style boots. (Black) (€9 down from €24)
Ive been looking for a nice flat pair of short boots are ages now and these fit the bill perfectly. They're so comfortable and really quite stylish with quilted detail and buckles.

Jacket (Green) (€15 down from €30)
The zip broke in my only non-black jacket I have, so I badly needed an alternative. This khaki green puffy jacket is perfect. Its super warm too.

Kimono (Purple) (€7 down from €15)
I'm a bit late on the Kimono trend but I was never one to be on time with any trends so better late than never! Even though 'embossed velvet' sounds a bit odd and perhaps old fashioned it really is beautiful! I love the fringe detail along the hem aswel!

Orange Sticks/Manicure Sticks (€1.50)
Always get them in manicure sets and false nail sets, always throw them away, always curse myself for doing so when I need one. There just handy to have!

 Garnier: Micellar Water (€4.50)
I'm a huge fan of Micellar Water so I finally picked up Garnier's offering, it’s a steal too compared to L'Oreal's one which is half the size and twice the price. Time will tell as to whether it'll match up!

(All from Penneys (Primark in the UK)

Smashbox: Double Exposure Palette (€44)
I knew when I say this before Christmas that I'd without a doubt be picking this up! The colours are beautiful and I can't wait to dive into those purple tones!
I also got a free sample of the 24hr Shadow Primer with the palette. I already own the full size and love it!

Collection: 16hr Concealer (Fair) (€6.49)
This is my 4th tube! It deserves its own post in fairness. I'll get to work on that!

(All from Boots)

Catrice: Velvet Matt Eyeshadows (Vanillity Fair & Al Burgandy) (€4.49 each)
If you haven't swatched these yet, just do yourself a favour and do it. They are so soft its actually ridiculous! Siobhán from Letzmakeup is a big fan of these and regularly uses Vanillity Fair in her tutorials!

Catrice: Lip Liner (Sweet Auberginia) (€1.10 down from €2.20) (Soon to be Discontinued)
I'm on a purple/plum lip buzz lately so liner is essential! This liner is about to be discontinued soon and was half price so I snapped it up!

Essence: I Love Nude Eyeshadows (My Favourite Tauping & Vanilla Sugar) (€3.50 each) (LTD ED)
Very similar in texture as the Velvet Matt shadows and actually Vanilla Sugar is nearly identical to Vanillity Fair. Super soft texture! Grab them now as they're part of the limited I Love Nude collection.

(All from Ryan's Pharmacy)

NYX HD Concealer (CW02) €6.99)
This is my 3rd tube of this, and this shade and CW01 are impossible to come across so grab it while you can!

NYX Matte Lipstick (Butter & Maison) (€7.49 each)
They're matte and nude.. That’s literally all I need. I seen Butter on an instagram picture and I just fell in love. I fell even harder in real life!

Beverly Hills Perfect White (Black) (€3.45 down from €4.50)
I've been on a hunt for this new toothpaste since it came out and spotted it just as I was walking out of the shop! Its contains active charcoal ingredients and I love the concept of it. Gimmicky? Maybe. Do I care? No.

(All from Bradley's Pharmacy Blanchardstown)

 Body Shop Items*
I was so lucky to win an amazing giveaway hosted by makeupmonster.ie in which I bagged nearly €90 worth of Body Shop goodies. I'd never tried anything from the Body Shop before so it was an added bonus. I won 3 nail varnishes, a 2in1 Gel Liner (brown) and 2 of the absolutely stunning shimmer cubes. The colours in these are beautiful and so spring/summer appropriate! I can't wait to try them!


Kimono (€12.75 down from ? I can't remember!)
Sticking with my Kimono kick, I picked this black and floral one in Tesco for around half price! Again the fringing on the hem really finishes it off, but its looped and get caught on EVERYTHING so I might have to snip them.

(From Tesco)

Tops (Black x 2) (€2.50)
Basic, black, standard, everyday essential.

Trainers (Brown) (€5 down from €11, I think)
I thought these were super cute and handy for just throwing on.For a fiver aswel? Sure ya cant go wrong

(From Penneys)

And now the Pièce de Résistance...


Zoeva Rose Gold Complete Eye Set (€65)
I saved the best till last in my opinion. I held of purchasing these for so long and I finally caved at the weekend. These are stunning! I've taken pictures and used them already. Stay Tuned!

Anything take your fancy? If you want a review on anything in particular let me know, but eventually I'll be reviewing most things..Apart from the clothes though, but if you have any questions on them don't hesitate to ask!

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. Oooohhh that Zoeva set looks so good. I have the Vegan Prime set and I adore it. But I'm a little jeal of those eye brushes.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma! I'm not joking, they're amazing. I'll 100% be buying the face brushes! Stunning too! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...