Monday, 2 February 2015

Monthly Favourites // January

Hey guys, I quite enjoy reading peoples 'Favourites' post at the end of the month, So I've decided to start doing my own. I'm wasn't sure how to format it, but I thought of picking one thing for the number of Monday's in the week and then compiling them all into one post at the end of the month might be a good way to go. So, here are my January favourites!



Sally Hansen: Miracle Gel (110 Birthday Suit)
After picking this little set up just before Christmas I wasn't long about declaring my love for it on Twitter and Instagram during the month of January. The nude shade is absolutely perfect and it's literally the only thing that lasts on my nails. I'll definitely be picking more colours up!

Catrice: The Giant Mascara. [review]
This was one of the first mascara's I ever reviewed and after picking up a new one I've haven't used another on my top lashes since! It gives amazing length and volume and can be built up without clumping. It also smells beautiful. Coconut I think, but like I said in my review, most things smell like coconut to me!

L'Oreal: Infallible 24hr Foundation (015 Porcelain)
When I first tried this foundation last year I was a bit iffy, but after giving it another go because I was super pale I fell in love with it. The colour range is brilliant, it had great coverage (medium, buildable) and is indeed quite long wearing.

Sleek: i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette (Propose In Prague)
(top row, far right)
Again I mentioned this on Instagram a few days ago, but this really is a beautiful warm matte reddish brown shade which works really well if your looking for a warm transition shade. Its perfect for blending out the lower lashline too.

So there you have it guys, my January favourites. What have your favourites been? Tell me or leave a link down below!

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. great post! i'm so curious to try the l'oreal foundations. thanks for sharing!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celyn! I'll be reviewing them soon, but I love them. Shade range is fantastic too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...