Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Review // Real Techniques: Blush Brush

"Hand-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results"

I'm going to say it now.. Out of all the larger powder brushes by Real  Techniques (multi-task brush, powder brush, duo-fiber face brush) this is my favourite. I literally use if for everything! Okay, fair enough not everything, but lot of things.

The RT Blush Brush is part of the pink 'Finish' range of brushes by the Pixiwoo ladies and as always, its made from synthetic taklon bristles, an aluminium ferrule and completely cruelty free.





This brush is so soft and fluffy, when I first got it I just ran it over my face again and again. The shape if it is the main reason I love it. Its long and tapered, which I find perfect for applying most powder products on the face. Blush, bronzer, setting powder and even a gentle contour. A light hand is needed though because the tapered bristles grab onto a lot of product and you can deposit it all in the one place if your not careful, however it  blends powders beautifully aswel, so if you do go overboard just blend it out.

Now your not going to get full on defined contour or a strategically placed blush with this as its not small or firm enough, but if you want a gentle contour and a sweep or color on the cheeks then this is a great brush. I was never one for going sparingly with blush or just focusing it on the apples of the cheeks so this brush is perfect for me.

In terms of washing, its super easy, rinses well, holds its shape, dries quite quickly and doesn't shed. I can't count how many times I've washed this and not one hair has come out. Not one.

Have you tried this Blush Brush? If so let me know what you think!

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. I've had a play with this brush and I really regret not buying it at the time. I think I'll have to go back and invest in one, it's just sooo soft.
    Gill x www.eyelinerflicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should ;) Its such a versatile brush to have, so its definitely worth the investment. RT brushes are amazing quality too, so you can't go wrong :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...