Monday, 16 February 2015

Review // Real Techniques: Powder Brush

"Evenly applies powders and mineral foundations for smooth, high definition results"





The Real Techniques Powder Brush is the largest brush that Pixiwoo have to offer and if I'm not mistaken its also the dearest. It falls into the 'Base' category with its gold handle and as always its made with taklon bristles, an aluminum ferrule and completely cruelty free.

The Powder brush is a large, dome shaped fluffy brush that's extremely soft on the skin. Its perfect for all over application of powder and bronzer when focused on the outer perimeter of the face. Its also the perfect size for the next and decolletage area for a sweep of powder or bronzer.

In terms of mineral foundation, I haven't tried it, but I would imagine it being far to big and fluffy to apply it as I prefer a denser brush to get decent product. I could be wrong and as I don't use mineral powder I can't really put it to the test, but if I ever try it I'll let you know how I get on.

Cleaning wise I've found Real Techniques in general to be the easiest brushes to clean and the fastest to dry, which is mostly down to the synthetic bristles, This you'll be delighted to know is no different. It also doesn't shed and I've washed it quite a bit!

This was quite a quick little review, but there really isn't anything else to add and no need to get overly complicated on what is an amazing powder brush.

Have you tried this Real Techniques Powder Brush? If so let me know your thoughts!

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...