Thursday, 26 February 2015

Review // Real Techniques: Shading Brush

"Hand-cut to create flawless high definition results"





The Real Techniques Shading Brush is one of my favourite brushes from the single line that Pixiwoo offers and as with all Real Techniques brushes, this is made from 'Ultra Plush Taklon' bristles with an aluminium ferrule and its purple in colour to sit perfectly with the rest of your RT eye brushes.

This brush is essentially a laydown brush, but it differs slightly in that it seems to be more dense and tapered than most. Its beautifully soft, like all Real Techniques brushes, but its also quite firm aswel which makes it perfect for packing on color.

In fairness to this relatively simple brush its actually has a lot of uses. There's the obvious use, packing color onto the lid, but you can also use it for defining the crease as its small and firm enough and blending alone the lash-line, especially on or below the lower lash-line.

It actually the only brush of this type I have (apart from the mini version) in my collection and I use it nearly every time I'm doing my eye makeup and especially if I'm using a metallic/shimmery/glittery shade as it holds onto the product really well.

I think a laydown brush is a necessity in anyone's makeup collection and I think the Shading Brush is a great addition. This RT addition comes in at a very reasonable €10.49 (boots.ie) and considering its well made, cruelty free and widely available its a steal! It also cleans up beautifully even when used with cream products and dries very quickly.

Do you have it? What are your thoughts?

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...