Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Empties // March: Part 1 - Body, Skincare, Makeup & Dental.

Hey guys, its that time again where I rummage through my trash and show you all what I've used up (I don't actually rummage through it, I keep it in a little box until it piles up and I have enough for a post - at least that's what I tell myself) I have quite a few bits for this empties edition, so I'll be doing two posts to keep it simple. The first being Body, Skincare & Makeup and the next one being Haircare.


Body:
I really only have one body product (that I kept anyway) and that's the Nivea: Pearl & Beauty Antiperspirant'. I really do like this one, it has a beautiful scent and contains 0% alcohol which is great because I have quite sensitive underarms, especially after shaving. I have two other 'Sure' antiperspirant to use up, but I'll repurchase this afterwards as I prefer it.

Skincare:
First up is two scrubs, the 'St. Ives: Fresh Skin - Invigorating Apricot Scrub' and the 'St. Ives: Timeless Skin - Daily Microdermabrasion Scrub'. These are constant repurchases for me, especially the 'Invigorating' one. Its the only thing that makes my skin fell really clean. The 'Daily Microdermabrasion is a more gentle alternative, so I alternate between the two.
Next up is three absolute favorites of mine. First is the 'L'Oreal: Skin Perfection - Micellar Gel'. I tried this out of pure curiosity, the fact that I love the water version and the fact that I had never seen a micellar gel before. I love it and have already repurchased another. Following from that is the 'L'Oreal: Skin Perfection - Micellar Water' [review] which is an all time favourite of mine and this is my third or fourth bottle and finally we have the 'L'Oreal: Skin Perfection - Advanced Correcting Serum' [review] which I fell head over heels with. Already have a second bottle on the go and I'll continue to purchase it over and over. You might be able to tell that I have a love affair with the 'L'Oreal: Skin Perfection' range. It just works!

Makeup:
I saved the good stuff for last! Concealer wise I've used up more than one tube of the 'Collection: Lasting Perfection - Ultimate Wear 16hr Concealer in Fair'. I'll be doing a separate post on this very soon because I love the stuff! Another concealer I used up was the 'NYX: HD Photogenic Concealer in CW01 (and CW02 not pictured)' again I'll be doing a review post on this in the future!
For foundation I've use up two 'Revlon: Colorstay Foundations in Buff' and the 'L'Oreal: True Match Foundation in N1'. Both of these are two of my favourite foundations and I'll be repurchasing them again.

Dental:
The last item in this empties post is the 'Whitening Lightening: Super Booster Teeth Whitening Pen'. I use these pens (I have another on the go) anytime I feel my teeth need a quick 'pick me up'. They don't whiten as much as the Crest WhiteStrips but I find them really great for in between the strips as they help to maintain the whiteness.

What trash have you been collecting? Let me know in the comments.

x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. I find empties posts so satisfying!
    Some great products you have used up
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne!
      Nothing better than finishing something!
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...