Sunday, 8 March 2015

Empties // March: Part 2 - Haircare.

Part 2 of my March empties edition is all about Haircare, now don't judge, it seems like a lot, but these have been accumulating for quite some time! Lets jump in shall we?


First off we have 'Neutrogena: T/Gel - Dry Hair [review]. This is a must have Shampoo for me as I suffer from quite bad dandruff every now and then. I always have T/Gel in the bathroom press at all times! Next we is the 'Wella: Brilliance - Shampoo and Conditioner'. This is a really nice combo for coloured hair and is available for thick and thin hair. It left my hair feeling so soft and manageable. I'd definitely pick this up again as a treat as its a little bit pricier.

Smack bang in the middle is the 'Revlon: Uniq One - All in One Hair Treatment'. My extensionist used this when I first got my Elite Micro Links Hair Extensions and I fell in love. I had to purchase it for myself! It smells so unbelievably good and leaves your hair so soft. I might do a separate post on this, because the claims and benefits are quite lengthy. In summary though its amazing, try it! I already bought another and it lasts an age too! Beside that is one of my favourite products for giving my hair a new lease of life. The 'VO5: Plump it Up - Dry Backcomb Spray' is great for getting a little bit more millage out of your 'do. It doesn't leave a noticeable white cast over your hair, its lightweight, but volumising and smells so fresh. VO5 do the best dry shampoos in my opinion and the 'Refresh Me Quick' one is my HG, though its very hard to come by! I also used the 'John Freda: Frizz Ease - Miraculous Recovery Intensive Mask' as the ends of my hair had become quite dry and brittle. Its quite nice, but I wasn't blow away.

The last two empties for now are the 'Schwarzkopf: Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Shampoo', which I wasn't overly gone on as I found it very heavy and it left noticeable residue in my hair and finally the 'L'oreal: Elvive - Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner'. Now this I really like and have been using it with the shampoo from the same range and also the Extraordinary Oil. I found this conditioner really lightweight but very nourishing. I've since repurchased!

So there you have it, the last of my empties! What have you been using up lately? Let me know in the comments!

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...