Friday, 13 March 2015

Haul // Collective: BeautyJoint (LA Girl, NYX + more) & MAC

Hey guys, I'm back with another haul!

This one all started with having a gander on BeautyJoint and just having to put in a order. The site has loads of brands that are harder to get in Ireland and they ship worldwide. No doubt I'll be using it again!


The first thing I ordered was the LA Girl Pro Conceal which is raved about non stop by youtubers such as Tati (GlamLifeGuru) and Shannon (Shaaanxo) So I really wanted to try it. I actually ordered two because they're so cheap in the shade Classic Ivory. (Unfortunately, before even opening the concealer I knew it was going to be too dark and orange toned for my complexion, but I'll do a full blog post on it soon, so you can see how it works in terms of coverage and blendability)

When I seen that BeautyJoint stocked Milani I searched for the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and added it to my cart with no hesitation! After watching Nikki Tutorials on youtube I couldn't not try this!

Next up is yet another Youtuber Influenced purchase and that's the ELF Small Tapered Highlight Brush. I've seen LustreLux use this to set her under eye concealer and she's always recommended it so it was placed promptly in my cart.

Finally from BeautyJoint is the NYX Colour Correcting Powder in Banana. I've been wanting a yellow toned powder for ages, but wasn't prepared to shell out bug bucks for the the likes of Ben Nye or Anastasia Beverly Hills. I read a review of this correcting powder on Musings of a Muse and she gave it the thumbs up in terms of setting under eye concealer. I hadn't seen this on a NYX stand yet, so it was added!
You can find all this and so much more on BeautyJoint!

Now.... I saved the best two products till last!


The first being MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light. After watching Siobhán (LetzMakeup) and Sharon (Sharon Farrell) use this and recommend it in a lot of there videos its been on my wishlist for ages!! So I finally got it! Its just so soft. Even the brushes I've used with it as way softer than usual! Is that even possible?


Last but by no means least and probably the most exciting product is my first ever MAC Lipstick! Yes... my first one! I've been so fortunate during my time blogging to be able to enter amazing giveaways and win some. So when Lauren from MakeupByLaurenMarie held a giveaway for a MAC or Urban Decay lipstick of choice I entered straight away and I won!
I choose MAC Matte Lipstick in Yash. Described as a 'deep neutral' this shade is right up my street! I have a list as long as my arm of lipsticks I want to get. Lauren has indeed created a monster in me!

As always I'll be doing full reviews on the products, but if there's anything you want to see sooner rather than later then don't hesitate in leaving a comment and letting me know!

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...