Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Monthly Favourites // February

Its monthly favorites time!! Well, actually I'm a little bit late, but better late than never so here they are!


Maybelline: Great Lash Mascara
While I do think this mascara is a little over hyped for what it is, I have been reaching for it constantly over the last month (and a lot longer for that matter) for my bottom lashes. I don't rate it at all for my top lashes as it doesn't give me the volume that I crave, but the tiny wand makes it perfect for grabbing and coating the bottom lashes!

L'Oreal: Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum [Review]
I couldn't do a favorites post without including this. I so wanted to include it in last months favorites but I felt it was too soon after starting to use it. I've done a full review on it so I won't gush about it too much,but basically I love it!

Essence: I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
I have a full review written on this that will be up in the next few days and you'll see why I rate it so much. Basically its a great 'drugstore/chemist' base that works well and won't break the bank.

NYX: Taupe Blush.
The pale girls dream contour product. This is my go-to for when I'm at my palest and want a little sculpting. Which is pretty much all the time, but whether I'm at my palest or at my darkest this it the only thing that goes near my nose! I use this for eyes aswel, to define the crease to blow out other shades for a smoky eye and as you can tell, its very much loved!

So there you have it. What have you been loving for the month of February?

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...