Saturday, 21 March 2015

Review // Beauty UK: High Brow - All In One Brow Definition Kit

In one of my trips to Superdrug the BeautyUk High Brow All In One Brow Definition Kit stood out to me so I picked it up to give it a go. I had never tried anything from BeautyUk before so I was excited to see what it was like. Now you all know that I'm a massive fan of my Sleek Brow Kit [Review], so this has a lot to live up to!



The kit contain three brow colours, a clear wax, a mini double ended brush (angled and round) and a pair of mini tweezers. The colour range is actually quite decent, A neutral toned light brown, a neutral to warm toned medium brown and a cool toned dark brown. As an 'All In One' kit is doesn't have any other shade choices, which may not be to everyone's liking, but I do think it'll cater for quite a few different hair colours, from dark-ish blonde and auburn to dark brown and black.

I have recently died my hair dark brown (almost black but not quite) and this works brilliantly. Typically I'll use the lightest and darkest shades throughout my brows, the lightest shade on its own at the beginning, a blend of the lightest and darkest shades in the middle and then the darkest shade to really define the tail end.

These very pigmented, so a little goes a long way and they do blend very well. They're also very soft and finely milled, but with that comes a small bit of fallout within the pan itself, but nothing that will translate onto the face, so don't go digging your brushes in!
 The wax is just your run on the mill wax and honestly I can take it of leave it.

Although I love this on my brows and I do use it on my brows, It doubles up as an amazing little eyeshadow kit and I actually get asked whats on my eyes when I'm wearing this. I do get funny looks when I say the 'Beauty UK High Brow Kit' followed by,"No, No, I mean your eyeshadow now brows".. eh same.. Again they're pigmented, soft and blend so beautifully on the skin.

This is the perfect little multitasking kit for travelling with as your got your brows and eyeshadow covered and its an absolute steal aswel. Its £3.99 in the UK, but I can't remember exactly how much I paid for this in € but it was definitely no more than €5. I think whether your new to makeup or not its a great little addition to your collection or kit as its so versatile and handy. Next time you see it, pick it up and give it a go. I can't wait to try more Beauty UK products now!

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...