Sunday, 22 March 2015

Review // E.L.F : Small Tapered Brush

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying your Sunday! You may have seen in my BeautyJoint Haul that I picked up the E.L.F. Small Tapered Brush. In the wake of the sad news that Distribeauty will no longer by stocking E.L.F. in the UK, I said I'd get this review up as soon as possible so you can snap it up if you get that chance. (I've just checked the website and this is indeed sold out and many of there other items too, you can still get it on BeautyJoint)


This little gem has long been adorning the beautiful faces of both LustreLux and Desi Perkins, so obviously I had to pop it in my cart when I was shopping on BeautyJoint. This is my first product to try from E.L.F. so I wasn't sure what to expect from this budget brand.

I was instantly surprised by how well made this brush was and how soft the bristles were! The quality is something E.L.F. should be super proud of!  The bristles are well cut and tapered head makes it perfect for setting the delicate eye area and also for getting in and around the crevices of the nose. I've been using it pretty much every day since I got it!

I was a little apprehensive washing it as I thought there might be some shedding or some dye running, but I've experienced trouble with this at all! The only problem I have is that I didn't order a few more, but that can be easily rectified in my next BeautyJoint order!

I'm really looking forward to trying out more from E.L.F. in the future! The e.l.f. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder is next on my list!

If you're in Ireland or the UK you can purchase the Small Tapered Brush (and so much more!) from BeautyJoint for €3.69 + shipping.

Have you tried this brush? Let me know what you thought!

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...