Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Monthly Favourites // March

Welcome to my March favourites post! I know your read and heard this everywhere, but can you believe its April already!? Where did the time go? 


Anyway my first favourite for march comes in the form of the NYX Lip Liners. These were the first lip liners I really ever used and over the past month Nude Beige and Pale Pink have been on rotation every day! Nude Beige is the perfect for that KJ lip and Pale Pink is the perfect 'my lips but better; shade that can be used for so many lip combo's. I'll need to repurchase there two shades pronto and there's so many other shades I want to pick up aswel!

The E.L.F. Small Tapered Brush [Review] has been another favourite of mine for the month of March and I can see it being a firm favourite for many months to come. It’s a fab little brush for setting the under eye area and for powdering around the nose. For less than €4 its astonishingly great quality and super soft too!

Another ridiculously cheap favourite for this month is the MUA lipstick in Shade 14 Bare [Review]. This is my go-to nude lippy. If I don't know what to wear, ill go for this and it looks good with every look. It’s a beautiful creamy formula with excellent colour payoff and its only £1!

My favourites post would be complete without the addition of mascara, because lets face it, I'm an absolute mascara whore. This mascara is actually a bit of a rediscovery for me and it’s the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara [Review] I forgot how good it was! You can see some pictures of it in action in my review post!

Finally for my March favourites is my ride of die highlighter in the form of MUA Undress Your Skin in Iridescent Gold [Review]. It's just beautiful and honestly one of the best bargains you will EVER come across possibly in your entire life.

So what have your March favourite been? Let me know in the comments!

x
X Cint X
x

4 comments :

  1. I need to try more NYX stuff. I only have one blush but it seems like their lip products are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love NYX! I recently got my hands on one of the Butter Glosses and I'm in love and I usually hate glosses! The Jumbo Eye pencils are super handy too! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely favourites! Mine this month have consisted of MAC's 'Please Me' Lipstick and Revlon's 'Va Va Violet' Lipstick! Very different colours but I've loved them both!

    Hana x
    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely! I love looking at other people's favourites! Makes my wishlist really long though haha! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...