Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Wishlist // The Sephora Lust List

Every now and then I go on to the Sephora webite and add things to my cart, in the hope that some day they'll just arrive at my door. This never happens, but its nice to dream. Here's what in my cart as we speak!

Sephora Wishlist

Kat Von D - Shade/Light Face Contour Palette
I'm all about contour and all about palettes. I've been seeing this all over youtube lately and this and the next item are the only things that ever really stood out to me from Kat Von D's makeup line.

Kat Von D - Shade/Light Eye Contour Palette
All matte shades, all neutral, I need it to be all mine! Given the choice I'd probably pick this over the face palette. I need it that much!

Glamglow - Supermud Clearing Treatment 
It's not going to be long before I eventually try out one of the famous Glamglow masks. I've heard so many amazing things about all of them, but I have my eye on the Supermud Clearing Treatment .

Hourglass - Femme Nude Lip Stylo (No. 1)
Carli Bybel's fault 100%. She used this in her Naked 3/Rose Gold tutorial an I fell in love with the whole thing! I have Naked 3 so I think its only right to get this so I can really do the look some justice!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Pro Contour Kit (Light)
I realise I have two contour palettes in this wishlist and the two are quite similar and I also realise that this was in my last wishlist, but y'know, a girls gotta have options. I like the fact the the ABH palette is customisable and refillable. I reckon I'd go through Fawn in no time!

Whats on your wishlist lately? Tell me I'm not the only one who puts items in there cart with their fingers crossed!

x
X Cint X
x

1 comment :

  1. Hey ! I nominated you for a Liebster Award :)
    http://sparkleofpink.blogspot.ie/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...