Monday, 18 May 2015

Empties // April

Hey guys, I did a bit of a tidy up lately and I had quite a few bits and bobs lying around that were nearly empty so I did my best to try use them up which is why I've a rather large empties post for you today. I've split it into two to make it less boring so lets just jump straight in!


Kelkin: Tea Tree Foot Spray.
Working 11hr days in steel toe boots and constantly walking around on raised metal floors used to be a killer but this foot spray was great for calming and soothing my feet. I sprayed it on (quite liberally) and then put socks on so it could soak in. Great if you're on your feet all day!

P.S. Love This: Makeup Brush Cleanser.
This was actually surprisingly decent. It's not something that will deep clean your brushes but for a quick spot clean it does the trick. It does have a scent though so bare that in mind especially if you'll be using it on brushes in a kit or anything.

No7: Makeup Brush Cleanser.
My favourite for deep cleaning my foundation brushes. This really helps to break down the foundation and other cream products in the brushes and leaves them feeling just like new! It's a little hard to come by and I've never seen more than 2 on the shelf at any boots I've been in but for €10 it’s a great buy if you can get it!

Lush: Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water.
This was a mistake purchase, but one with a happy ending. I was actually meant to pick up the Tea Tree Toner water but picked this up instead. Although its meant for drier skin I don't find it problematic towards my oilier visage. I use this after I cleanse my face just to reset the pH balance and I find it really soothing and especially so If I'm having a breakout. I've already repurchased, but I still do want to try the Tea Tree one,

L'Oreal Paris: Micellar Water.
This has been staple in my skincare routine since I first heard about Micellar Water, it really is brilliant (Full Review Here). The only reason I haven't repurchased it is because I'm currently trying out Garnier offering which has twice as much product and it half the price.

L'Oreal Paris: Nutri-Summer - 24hr Moisturiser/Gradual Tan.
Favourite tan of life! Its so fool proof and natural looking and it fades beautifully without much care. Only problem is… it can't be got anymore! I think the Sublime Bronze Summer Glow Lotion is the same thing so I've purchased that in the hopes that it delivers!

St.Ives: Apricot Invigorating Scrub.
A forever repurchase. I just can't live without this.

Vichy: Normaderm - Hyaluspot.
Another forever repurchase. I've tried other spot treatments and nothing comes close! If you haven't tried it.. Please do! (Full Review Here)

Clean & Clear: Deep Action Cleansing Wash.
This was a great wash and it left my skin feeling nice a tingly during and after washing. I haven't repurchased as I'm trying out another facial wash, more suited to my increasingly oily face.

Collection: Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair.
My final empty and yet another forever repurchase. This is definitely my 4th or 5th tube of this and I have another in the go already! I've a full review here and if you want to get ever last bit out of it then check out my Waste Not Want Not post!


Garnier: Ultimate Blends Shampoo - The Silky Smoother.
I don't have much to say about this shampoo other than it's 'grand'. It smells OK, it washed my hair, but nothing that would make me repurchase.

Johnsons: Baby Shampoo.
A staple for cleaning my brushes! Gentle but effective. Don't rate it for washing my hair though! Already repurchased.

Pro Formula: Dental Floss Harps.
I always try and have some dental floss sticks in my bag/car/anywhere I go. They're super handy and these Tesco own brand ones are a steal. They also have a minty fresh taste with is a nice touch. Already repurchased

Colgate: Max White One - Luminous.
I'm always trying new toothpastes and this one was nice but I didn't miss if when it was gone, unlike…

Beverly Hills Formula: Perfect White - Black.
This stuff is great. I mentioned on my Instagram a while back that I didn't realise how much I loved it until I ran out. I genuinely missed it! I snap a couple of tubes up wherever I can find them! Already repurchased.

Perfectil: Original - Skin, Hair, Nails
I have a full post on these here so I won't ramble too much but they do make a difference especially since I've ran out!  They're something I will and must repurchase!

Iseree: Cotton Pads
Simple cotton rounds that cost less than €1 from Lidl (or Aldi, but I'm 90% sure on Lidl). These felt a little rough at first but I can assure you they're fine when used wet and don't fall apart! I mainly use these on my eyes. Already repurchased.

Dunnes Stores: Cotton Pads
More cotton pads, but bigger oval ones this time which I like to use all over my face. These are really soft and again don't fall apart. Not a bad price point either at less than €3! Already repurchased.


x
X Cint X
x

2 comments :

  1. Sooo many empties :D You've been busy.
    The St Ives scrub is a fav of mine too, I've been using that for years.
    I agree with the Garnier shampoo, they're really nothing special to me either. They wash fine but no WOW factor.
    I've been interested in trying those hair, skin and nails pills for a while so thanks for the heads up .
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks Gillian. Yeah it's a bit excessive alright!
      I really can live without the scrub.
      The Perfectil multivitamins really did help me and especially with my nails (I'm a nail bitter so my nails are so weak) I found my nails much stronger after taking these. Shop around to get the best price. I think Tesco might be cheapest xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...