Monday, 13 July 2015

Empties // July: Part 1 - Hair & Body

Hi, guys! It's that time again. I've quite a lot of bits to get through (as usual) so I've split it into two parts. Here's Part 1 - Hair & Body

(clockwise from top left)

Toni&Guy: Nourish - Reconstructive Mask
I've been trying loads of different masks and deep conditioners lately as my hair has been so dry and brittle. This was on offer in Tesco recently for around €4.50 (half price I think and If I'm not mistaken its still on offer) so I decided to pick it up. I flew through the 200ml tub though, but its quite nice and I absolutely love the smell of it (and all Toni&Guy products).

Neutrogena: T/Gel for Dry Hair
Standard for a majority of my empties post. I always go back to this when my hair is being a pain. I've said it before but I love how it has a few different shampoos for different hair types (Dry, Greasy and Medicated) I've used them all depending of what I need and they're all brilliant. I have a full post on this one here.

Batiste: Dry Shampoo - Cool&Crisp Fresh
Not my favourite dry shampoo, but one I pick up when I'm stuck. It's relatively cheap too depending on where you buy it (Penneys!) and comes in loads of different sizes, scents and a few different colours.

John Freda: Frizz Ease - 100% Shine Gloss
I've had this for years and never had much of an option on it. It smells very alcohol-y which is a given as alcohol is the first ingredient. I find these types of spray mask my hair with a very fake shine, to fake for my liking and usually tend to leave my hair sticky.

Tesco: Wake Up - Zesty and Zingy Lemon&Mexican Lime Shower Créme x 2
Exactly the same as the Original Source shower Gel that I raved about ages ago. It's a shower gel, it does the job, its cheap as chips (less than €2) and smells amazing!!

St.Ives: Invigorating Apricot Scrub & Daily Microdermabrasion Scrub
Not gonna lie, I used to use these on my face the whole time but I don't anymore so it's all good. They have since been reserved for the body and now they're gone I might repurchase the Apricot Scrub, but probably won't repurchase the Daily Microdermabrasion one.

Botanics: Radiant Red Shampoo
I know longer have Rihanna Red hair, so figured it was about time to let this go. It was ok, but nothing can stop red hair fading. Annoyingly,

L'Oreal Elvive: Extraordinary Oil - Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner
These are probably my favourite everyday shampoo and conditioner. They really do make a difference and you can feel it straight away after rinsing the shampoo out. The conditioner smells amazing too! I'll definitely repurchase these!

Aussie: 3 Minute Miracle Shine - Deep Treatment
This is one of the nicest smelling conditioners ever. It's quite nice as a deep treatment, but as far as the 'shine super boost' claims, I'm not so sure. This was on offer for 3 for 2 and really the only reason I purchase Aussie.

That's all for Part 1. Have you used any of these products? If so what are your thoughts? Stay tuned for Part 2!
x
X Cint X

x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...