Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Empties // July: Part 2 - Makeup, Skincare, Dental & Fragrance

Welcome to my July Empties Part 2, It's a mixed bag of Makeup, Skincare, Dental & Fragrance. Enjoy.


Dunnes Stores (own brand) and Iseree (Lidl) Cotton Pads.
Another constant in my empties post, these two are my favorites and both as super cheap.

GlamGlow: SuperMud - Clearing Treatment.
Yes, I jumped on the GlamGlow wagon and I'm not ashamed in any way. This was a sample size tube I received free with my full-size tube, so I decided to use this first. I'll have a full review later down the line.

Garnier: Fresh Clarifying Wash for Combination to Oily Skin
I really like this! It is a gel wash enriched with Green Tea and Moringa Extracts. It smells and feels so fresh. I've since bought a few backups.

Essence: All About Matt - Fixing Compact Powder.
This isn't so much an empty as I shattered the powder and had to crush and depot it into my essence loose Powder.

W7: Conceal Me - Light*
In theory, this should be amazing. It's a concealer with tea tree, which is a natural antiseptic so in theory should be amazing! The shade light, however, are is far from it. It's far too dark and far too orange. This could have been a winner, but sadly falls very short.

Avon: MagiX Face Perfector.
This is the first primer I ever tried long before I knew what a primer even was! It's a thick white silicone based primer and is very silky on the skin. There is a tiny bit left, but I've just had it so long I wouldn't chance it on my face. Smells nice though! I'd probably get it again if Avon was still knocking around Ireland!

Maybelline: Dream Matte Mouse in 048 Sun Beige
Can we stop for a second and look at the shade of this? I can't actually remember using this, but it's near empty and I shudder to think how I looked if I did wear this shade! I'm NC13-15 for reference! Time to get rid and put that well behind me!

007 Eau de Parfum For Women.
I received some samples of this in a goody bag recently and its quite nice. Definitely a summer scent though as it's very fruity, so if you're more into a fresh scent then this probably isn't for you.

Smashbox: Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
One of my favourite primers ever. I picked this really generous 12ml mini sized tube up in Boots for €12 and it lasted me ages. I have a full sized back up and a couple of 7ml tubes so I'm set for another while. I have a full review here!

Beverly Hills Formula: Perfect White - Black
Favourite toothpaste ever! I've mentioned it on the blog before in an empties and on Instagram several times, but I still love this stuff! They've released a Perfect White - Gold toothpaste and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Forever Living: Forever Bright - Sparkling Aloe Vera Toothgel*
I actually have a whole review in the works on some Forever Living products, but I tried this little sample of the tooth gel which I've heard and seen so much about and it's fine, but there's no way of gauging how good it is with a tiny sample. It's something I wouldn't mind buying the full size to see if it's worth the hype!

So that's all the empties for now! Have you tried out any of these products? Let me know how you found them if you did and if you haven't checked out Part 1 (Hair & Body), you can do so by clicking here.


*Indicates Gifted Item

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...