Monday, 20 July 2015

Review // Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz

I've owned the Anastasia Brow Wiz for just over a year and it's only in the last few months that I've really gotten to grips with it and it's now become one of my go-to brow products!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review Swatch Brunette

The Anastasia Brow Wiz is double-ended, with a spoolie on one end and a retractable pencil on the other.  The spoolie is a great addition to any brow product and the Anastasia Brow Wiz one is excellent! It's narrow and tightly packed which really grabs on the brow hairs and disperses brow product through the brows so easily.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review Swatch Brunette

The pencil side is the real business! It's the smallest nib I've ever come across in a brow pencil. It's seriously tiny, It allows you to create the tiniest hair like strokes and therefore creating a very natural brow. The texture of the pencil is also where the Anastasia Brow Wiz excels. It's firm and waxy, so it's not going to smudge all over the place when you're applying it and brushing it through.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review Swatch Brunette

I purchased the shade Brunette which is the perfect shade for me and it's the perfect tone too. As you can see by the swatch, the outcome can vary depending on the amount of pressure you apply. I love this as I can use it lightly at the front of my brow where my hairs are sparse and a little heavier on the tail end where I want more definition.


The only thing that annoys me about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and all Anastasia products is how hard they are to get your hands on them on Ireland. We, unfortunately, have to buy online which  we're basically buying blind. I'm all for online shopping, but when it comes to brows, foundation and concealer I'd prefer to swatch a few shades before purchasing. In saying that I hit it lucky with the Brow Wiz, so I won't complain too much.

I know it seems a little expensive, but it's that great a product I see it as more of an investment. I use it in addition with a brow powder so it's lasting me ages. 

The Brow Wiz comes in 9 shades ranging from Ash Blonde to Ebony with some Caramel and Auburn shades in between. I bought mine from CultBeauty for £15.50 + shipping and it can also be purchased from BeautyBay for €19.10 with free delivery.

x
X Cint X
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...