Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Empties // August Part 1 - Bath & Hair

Hey, guys, It only seems like a week ago that I posted my last empties post, but here I am again with a sh*t load of rubbish to show you! As usual there's quite a bit, so I've broken it into two parts, Part 1 (this one) is all about Bath and Hair products, so enjoy!


Starting from L-R we have the Radox Revitalise Bath Soak (Juicy Apples). I generally love all Radox bath soaks, but this Apple scented one is amazing!! I feel like I'm taking a bath in a million apple lollies, it's a strange thought, but just roll with it. I shall definitely pick this up again! [Edit: I picked it up yesterday!]

Next up is the Imperial Leather Field Of Dreams Bath Cream (Star Anise and Lily Of The Valley). I pick this up nearly every time it's on offer in Tesco, it's not particularly amazing, but it smells great and that all I really look for in a bath cream.

The Tesco brand Wake Up Zesty and Zingy Shower Creme (Lemon and Mexican Lime) is a product you would have seen in my last empties post, possibly the one before that and you'll see it in many more to come. It's the exact same as the Original Source one, but cheaper.

The next three items you will have read about in my Alopecia Diaries Part III post here and they are the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo, the Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo for Dry Hair [Reviewand the L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Cica-Masque Repairing Masque. The latter two I've already repurchased and will continue to do so!

The next 4 empties products sachets I received in magazines and goodie bags. I've used the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Shampoo and Conditioner before and it was nice, but it's not something I can use the whole time due to my scalp being so fickle! The InSight for Dry Hair Shampoo and Conditioner was pleasant to use, but because I only got one use out of them, I can't tell whether I could continue to use them or not.

Finally, we have the CoLab Dry Shampoo (Sheer Invisible in London) and this has become a favourite of mine! It smells beautiful and fresh and genuinely does not leave a white powder residue in your hair. I was gutted when this ran out, because when I went to repurchase in my nearest Penneys, they didn't have it, but it's one that I will without a doubt pick up over and over again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...